Live Footy.com

Started by Seany, February 14, 2009, 04:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seany

Just wonderin about this site.  Usually good for watching an odd sky match free, thus depriving Rupert Murdock of my money, but recently it's making me download a programme called Zango before it lets me in. I have so far resisted, encouraged by Norton who is recommending I block all attempts to allow it into my system.

has anyone else been down this road?  Have you installed Zango?

Thanks

AFS

doire na raithe

I'm a regular visitor to live footy and have downloaded this zango software recently.

Its definately not a desirable bit of software for your computer. Obviously live footy were starting to feel some financial pressures and opted to take money from Zango in return for the site necessitating the user download Zango. These types of software can cause you trouble down the line and do slow down your computer. They're generally annoying as well with their unnecessary toolbars and stuff like that.

At the time though I was desperate to see a match and I downloaded it. I then uninstalled in through the control panel after the game. I repeated this process the next week. I haven't had any obvious problems with my computer since but I'm sure someone who knows more than me will tell me I shouldn't have downloaded it in the first place.

Anyway others will tell you there are many sites as good as live footy where you can watch football now without downloading anything, so they're probably the best bet.

Stalin

aye dont dl it. rings a bell
A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic

gerry

I used the same site untill they were looking for me to download that program.  I am always cautious of downloading popups as they will always certain slow your system down. There is loads of other sites for watching sport.you will nearly always get a link on here for footie matches.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,