That's way out of line
35 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 56

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 08:16:28 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on November 01, 2010, 08:13:15 PM
Shows a lack of class in my opinion.
Yer woman's CV says it all

Given that you approve of her actions, just not her target, its a little hypocrtical to express your disgust too vehemently.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mylestheslasher on November 01, 2010, 08:29:28 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on November 01, 2010, 08:22:55 PM
I appreciate that she's a bollocks Myles and making a mess of things but there's better ways of dealing with that than throwing paint at her.

Like?

This country needs a revolution. There are too many idiots out there voting along family lines. In Cavan we have Brendan Smith TD and minister for agriculture. I can tell you the pigs in the county have more brains than him. A yes man and a FF man before an Irish man. He'll get 10,000 votes at the next election and romp home. In Ireland we don't get angry anymore. We go to a restaurant and get shit food and tell the waiter it was lovely. We need anger to get something done. This country is bankrupt and the same people that wrecked it are still in power and refuse to allow the people even speak. The same bankers run the same banks that have destroyed the country for me and you and our children. And people on here are going on about having class. f**k class. Mary Harney wants her fat hole kicked out of our dail and a load of others with her.
I agree, it's a disgrace but stop voting for the dickheads, get out on the streets, look at France.
In the report on RTE it said that yer woman who threw the paint was part of a protest of 20 people, 20!!!! ffs
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 05:52:44 PM
Quote from: Disillusioned on November 01, 2010, 05:44:58 PM
I wonder how some of our posters would react if an enraged parent ran out and fired paint all over the Minister of Education in N.Ireland at one of her many visits to open yet another Irish Medium school and claim it was because of the mess she is making of the education system in OWC.  After all, her decisions are taken arbitrarily without reference to cabinet government and based purely on her own agenda. Much the same as Ms Harney or Sammy Wilson or Alex Attwood.
Lots of outrage and tears is my guess.  The minister in the north deserves to be drowned in a vat of paint for what she has done

Aren't you a pacifist and former potential priest?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

sammymaguire

The silly good for nothing bitch deserves alot worse than that and some of her Chroney friends in the Dail should get similar treatment for taking hard working peoples' money for sitting on their fat arses doing fcuk all
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 01, 2010, 08:39:11 PM

Given that you approve of her actions, just not her target, its a little hypocrtical to express your disgust too vehemently.
I didn't say I approved of her actions, did I?

Disillusioned posed a question.  I answered it.  FWIW, I think her actions were typical of a coward, given her CV it doesn't surprise me one bit she did it.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: sammymaguire on November 01, 2010, 08:51:46 PM
The silly good for nothing bitch deserves alot worse than that and some of her Chroney friends in the Dail should get similar treatment for taking hard working peoples' money for sitting on their fat arses doing fcuk all

Do you honestly believe that, particularly the bit in bold?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 08:53:32 PM

Disillusioned posed a question.  I answered it.  FWIW, I think her actions were typical of a coward, given her CV it doesn't surprise me one bit she did it.

So its cowardly to throw paint at one female Minister but acceptable to drown another in a vat of paint?

sammymaguire

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 01, 2010, 08:53:59 PM
Quote from: sammymaguire on November 01, 2010, 08:51:46 PM

Do you honestly believe that, particularly the bit in bold?

There is no need for half the number of politicians & councillors that there are in Ireland. The vast majority of them serve very little purpose and would make little difference if they were not there. How many holidays do they get per year? Jokers, feathering their nests for their own personal interests
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 01, 2010, 08:55:52 PM

So its cowardly to throw paint at one female Minister but acceptable to drown another in a vat of paint?
Where did I say such a thing?  I suggested that's what our minister deserves.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 09:02:48 PM

A pathetic attempt to draw a distinction. So if somebody attacked Catriona Ruane it would be deserved but not acceptable?

ardmhachaabu

Quote from: TacadoirArdMhacha on November 01, 2010, 09:06:12 PM
Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 09:02:48 PM

A pathetic attempt to draw a distinction. So if somebody attacked Catriona Ruane it would be deserved but not acceptable?
Oh I get it, you are another provo on here getting touchy. 

Catch a grip of yourself like a good child

sammymaguire

I'd love to see someone say that to a touchy Provo to their face... Not this millennium I reckon
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Pangurban

A stupid pointless protest devoid of real politics. When we have a mass movement of angry people on the streets demanding real change, then change will happen. Until then the Country will continue will continue to be governed by self  interest, corruption and greed, while Irish children are sacrificed on the altar of neo-liberal economics. While Children are being condemned to live in poverty, their health and education needs denied, the so called media of this Country will devote hours of air-time and reams of print condemning this paint attack, but will not even acknowledge that government policy in this child abuse

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: ardmhachaabu on November 01, 2010, 09:07:38 PM

Oh I get it, you are another provo on here getting touchy. 

Catch a grip of yourself like a good child

You dislike having your hypocrisy highlighted so you resort to insults (erroneous insults as it happens). Wonderfully mature. Not everybody who refuses to have the temerity to agree with you is a Provo you know.

ardmhachaabu

Not at all, I don't care what you or anyone else on here thinks of what I say.  I stand by what I said, our minister would deserve it. 

Do you have any idea what mess she has made of the education system?
Do you realise it was shinner policy which she foisted upon us all without even a hint of democracy about it?

I stand by what I said whether you think it's hypocritical or not.

I suspect you aren't telling the truth by the way, why else would you get all offended by what I said?   :o