Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2019, 09:41:15 AM
Tyrone players went on some rip in Monaghan on Saturday night!

Maybe that is what they needed.....

Hampsey has a back problem(pelvis) that needs a op....That would maybe explain his form....never trained last week due to this problem....

southtyronegael

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just they had been told by harte before the game that they weren't allowed to.

skeog

A night out is known as team bonding good to see that they enjoyed themselves.

GaaFanatic123

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2019, 11:13:33 AM
Didn't say there was anything wrong with it. Just they had been told by harte before the game that they weren't allowed to.

Bull shit, Harte doesn't call drink bans and that's a fact!!

southtyronegael

They must have been out on Friday night too.

Club boi

Quote from: bigtogs on June 12, 2019, 11:12:30 AM

Hampsey has a back problem(pelvis) that needs a op....That would maybe explain his form....never trained last week due to this problem....

Heard he was injured and shouldnt have been playing. I withdraw my roasting comment from a page back. Would that of been Hartes call or himselfs??

bigtogs

Quote from: Club boi on June 12, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

Heard he was injured and shouldnt have been playing. I withdraw my roasting comment from a page back. Would that of been Hartes call or himselfs??

Winners like him would not admit that injury is as bad as it is...IMO...He would have done his upmost to convince management he was good to go...

Scoring Zone

Quote from: bigtogs on June 12, 2019, 01:06:40 PM
Quote from: Club boi on June 12, 2019, 11:47:43 AM

Winners like him would not admit that injury is as bad as it is...IMO...He would have done his upmost to convince management he was good to go...

without knowing the exact details of the injury but imo if this is the case it shows the whole set up is nowhere near a professional as it is being made out - take the decision out of his hands, get him the op now before more damage is done playing hurt and then running into the club season and either not fit to play for them or doing more damage having to play. He is vital long-term get him sorted now and recovered right, next man up - shit happens move on

southtyronegael

Interesting to see five teachers on the Tyrone panel running a 2 day 'tyrone summer school' in garvaghy at 50 quid a head.

The Bearded One

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 13, 2019, 11:14:02 AM
Interesting to see five teachers on the Tyrone panel running a 2 day 'tyrone summer school' in garvaghy at 50 quid a head.

Fair play to them, a great idea.
It is what it is. Presumably.

GetOverTheBar

Nothing to see here, make hay while the sun shines.

chieftain

Fair play to them. No doubt u will try and twist some negativity surrounding them because peter harte is among the 5.  I know a fair few teachers who take tutoring at £20 quid an hour. Looks like good value for 6 hours tutoring with 5 teachers and role models.

southtyronegael

Does the money go to the county board?

square_ball

Why would the money be going to the county board? Nothing to do with them.

Great idea by the lads involved. They could be onto something with that idea.