Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Itchy

Quote from: five points on October 30, 2019, 03:35:22 PM
The boys who did in Kevin Lunney were apparently imported too, although whoever organised them may not have been.

At least one of them is a local apparently.

Will it ever end

I find it astounding that given the level of intimidation these guys have faced - which is very public - scalding water thrown over some of them in pubs / restaurants- the Gardai / PSNI haven't acted ... surely the dogs in the street know & it wouldn't take Scotland Yard to string a case together to set down a marker - to send death threats into the Irish News is just laughing in the face of all that's went before...

John Bosco O Hagan's interview was very interesting in yesterday's Irish News & paints a very murky picture

redzone

Will it ever end

Sorry not tech savvy at all - maybe one of the other contributors will be able to.

bannside

John Bosco is one of the finest gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Its obvious his trust has been shattered and he now regrets any well intentioned association with the Quinns at this stage.

marty34

Quote from: bannside on October 30, 2019, 09:21:51 PM
John Bosco is one of the finest gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! Its obvious his trust has been shattered and he now regrets any well intentioned association with the Quinns at this stage.

Was that meeting he referenced recorded in some way?

Obviously he feels used and he must have clocked up some miles, never mind energy in trying to help out. 

He has a big business of his own and his charity fund-raising over this past few years has been fantastic.

Will it ever end

It must have been recorded & then written up verbatim.

Lest we forget Quinn's daughter was employed by John Bosco during the worst of the fall out - a really genuine man unfortunately used in a wicked power play by Quinn

under the bar

Quote from: marty34 on October 30, 2019, 10:21:10 AM
Quote from: Tubberman on October 30, 2019, 10:01:56 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 30, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Brian Darcy, Micky Harte and all the others who were out marching to support the Quinns are very quiet on the campaign of violence, kidnapping, death threats etc.
Some belt of lawlessness these days stretching from Down through Armagh, Monaghan, Cavan and Fermanagh.

Brian Darcy was on the radio at the weekend saying there's wrong on both sides.
He did also condemn the attack on Kevin Lunney I should add.

Has there been no movement of the original attack?  I thought they got somebody buying industrial bleach and a trailer etc.?

So what's the different between normal bleach and industrial bleach or did you just add the word 'industrial' to make it seem more intriguing?  ;D

Scoring Zone

Quote from: five points on October 30, 2019, 11:16:40 AM
Quote from: Rossfan on October 30, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Brian Darcy, Micky Harte and all the others who were out marching to support the Quinns are very quiet on the campaign of violence, kidnapping, death threats etc.
Some belt of lawlessness these days stretching from Down through Armagh, Monaghan, Cavan and Fermanagh.
In fairness nobody gave a shite about the campaign of violence and death threats until it escalated into terrorist-style kidnapping and torture.  When the authorities seem to be dragging their heels in response to it, individual citizens would be very foolhardy to stick their own necks out.

This is the real question, the authorities are toothless and gutless, to me there is a 'sure let them ones handle it' sort of vibe of it and regarding the PSNI - realistically if they can't catch a squad of eejits in a low loader and digger carving up bank machines then they will not find anything here. They can only catch ye speeding and that's when you are coming to them ffs.

And then they have the audacity to say in the paper yesterday that the attacks came out of the blue - just a few years of threats and intimidation, cars burned out and an assault in a shop but out of the blue all the same

Jesus wept

under the bar

So what is the word on the street Huggy?

Itchy

Going into a shop in mullahoran and buying a bottle of bleach is yet to be declared a crime unfortunately

Aaron Boone

Drove from Enniskillen to Ballyconnell this week, never saw a copper of any jurisdiction. It's a very remote area in the dark evening.

Mourne Red

If it were me I'd take the jobs and work out of Fermanagh/Cavan area as a response to the violence and crap they are getting from these masked men - Tables would be turned then and those idiots would be getting hidings off their own

Angelo

Quote from: Mourne Red on October 31, 2019, 10:05:11 AM
If it were me I'd take the jobs and work out of Fermanagh/Cavan area as a response to the violence and crap they are getting from these masked men - Tables would be turned then and those idiots would be getting hidings off their own

I would think that it is little to do with local anger now and more to do with thugs for hire being contracted to carry these acts out for the benefit of who is behind them.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL