Quinn Insurance in Administration

Started by An Gaeilgoir, March 30, 2010, 12:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esmarelda

I think some posters should go to the authorities with whatever information they have. There's seems to be a lot of people amazed if it was/wasn't the Quinns. This and the gang involved being clearly dissident republicans. Should have this all wrapped up shortly.

five points

Quote from: Esmarelda on September 24, 2019, 04:35:49 PM
I think some posters should go to the authorities with whatever information they have. There's seems to be a lot of people amazed if it was/wasn't the Quinns. This and the gang involved being clearly dissident republicans. Should have this all wrapped up shortly.

Motive.

Rossfan

Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Angelo

Further death threats.

Hopefully they can get those responsible, whoever it is orchestrating it seems to have deep pockets as the people carrying out the attacks are just thugs for hire.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

ardtole

Just wondering, could it be possible that Quinn's were behind the initial attacks. Now that things have got out of hand and the spotlight is on them, and they want a cessation of the violence, the gang they were initially funding are now blackmailing the Quinn's by continuing the attacks and putting the Quinn's under the spotlight even more.

I might be wide off the mark but stranger things have happened.

Angelo

Quote from: ardtole on October 30, 2019, 07:14:18 AM
Just wondering, could it be possible that Quinn's were behind the initial attacks. Now that things have got out of hand and the spotlight is on them, and they want a cessation of the violence, the gang they were initially funding are now blackmailing the Quinn's by continuing the attacks and putting the Quinn's under the spotlight even more.

I might be wide off the mark but stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't think so.

It's clear the gang are being bankrolled and it seems there is only one outcome suitable for them and their paymaster.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Rossfan

Brian Darcy, Micky Harte and all the others who were out marching to support the Quinns are very quiet on the campaign of violence, kidnapping, death threats etc.
Some belt of lawlessness these days stretching from Down through Armagh, Monaghan, Cavan and Fermanagh.

Tubberman

Quote from: Rossfan on October 30, 2019, 09:52:58 AM
Brian Darcy, Micky Harte and all the others who were out marching to support the Quinns are very quiet on the campaign of violence, kidnapping, death threats etc.
Some belt of lawlessness these days stretching from Down through Armagh, Monaghan, Cavan and Fermanagh.

Brian Darcy was on the radio at the weekend saying there's wrong on both sides.
He did also condemn the attack on Kevin Lunney I should add.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

marty34

Quote from: Tubberman on October 30, 2019, 10:01:56 AM

Brian Darcy was on the radio at the weekend saying there's wrong on both sides.
He did also condemn the attack on Kevin Lunney I should add.

Has there been no movement of the original attack?  I thought they got somebody buying industrial bleach and a trailer etc.?

five points

In fairness nobody gave a shite about the campaign of violence and death threats until it escalated into terrorist-style kidnapping and torture.  When the authorities seem to be dragging their heels in response to it, individual citizens would be very foolhardy to stick their own necks out.

whitey

I don't have time to read the entire thread

Can someone provide a synopsis of what's going on here

Itchy

Wasn't that long ago there were vigilante hoods down in Roscommon bashing grippers at an eviction, maybe you forgot to add Roscommon to your list there.

Rossfan

Nice try to deflect but the "vigilante hoods" and the "grippers" were all imported.

five points

The boys who did in Kevin Lunney were apparently imported too, although whoever organised them may not have been.