Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeoMc

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 18, 2017, 10:20:14 PM
big hike coming in affiliation fees for all clubs next year...... plan are afoot to get more money out of the club for redevelopment of Omagh....
The exchange rate alone would add 15-20%.

tothetop03

Quote from: LeoMc on October 18, 2017, 10:22:15 PM
Quote from: tothetop03 on October 18, 2017, 10:20:14 PM
big hike coming in affiliation fees for all clubs next year...... plan are afoot to get more money out of the club for redevelopment of Omagh....
The exchange rate alone would add 15-20%.
[/quote

Yeah that would be correct.... never heard the correct figure but all will be added to affiliation fees at the start off the season and then Clubs sell tickets for a monthly draw and they keep a percentage and county board get a percentage.... you sell tickets you get your money back if you dont too bad....

vallankumous

Quote from: The Trap on October 18, 2017, 10:21:41 PM
A fantastic piece from Ciaran Murphy in the Irish Times about mayo rushing their club championship.
Very relevant to tyrone too, the fiasco with ardboe v omagh and rushing pomeroy into action  just 2 things that spring to mind

Yes it's echoed all over the Country.

There are still County finals on this weekend.
Grounds destroyed all over the place with last weekends weather and this weekend expected to be bad I understand why young lads are dropping out at a massive rate.

youhavenofans

Quote from: ose 14 on October 18, 2017, 07:14:23 AM
slaughtneil omagh will be a kick of the ball just like last time. slaughtneil had to be pumped and primed for kilcoo last week hurling this week omagh didnt have to get out of first gear v errigal they will be fresher.. killyclogher were very poor last year against slaughtneil when faced with the maroon wall, omagh have smarter footballers playing against the defensive screen than the bluemen. omagh are physically very strong and whilst they may lack legs in the middle they have enough pace elsewhere to deal with the run they also have a stonger bench than 2014. slaughtneil will be worried.

come down off your high horse

longballin

slaughtneil omagh will be a kick of the ball just like last time. slaughtneil had to be pumped and primed for kilcoo last week hurling this week omagh didnt have to get out of first gear v errigal they will be fresher.. killyclogher were very poor last year against slaughtneil when faced with the maroon wall, omagh have smarter footballers playing against the defensive screen than the bluemen. omagh are physically very strong and whilst they may lack legs in the middle they have enough pace elsewhere to deal with the run they also have a stonger bench than 2014. slaughtneil will be worried.

Slaughneil don't do worried...

lenny

Quote from: longballin on October 19, 2017, 03:49:07 PM

Sean cavanagh on rte again. He's just laughing at harte now.

Slaughneil don't do worried...

Archie53

Playoff weekend Dungannon v Aghyaran possibly Dungannon due to heavy pitches.

Strabane v Urney. Strabane as they hard to beat at home.  Who you got

redzone

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on October 18, 2017, 08:08:51 AM

Why has Justy started the semi and final off the bench?

Is he carrying an injury?

All the injuries have taken there toll on justy by the looks of things. He came on but it was in the last few minutes. He can't make the omagh team at the minute

In hiding

Quote from: redzone on October 19, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

All the injuries have taken there toll on justy by the looks of things. He came on but it was in the last few minutes. He can't make the omagh team at the minute
Quote from: redzone on October 19, 2017, 09:45:40 PM

I wouldn't write justly off just yet

redzone

Not writing him off, but he's struggling at the minute. Hopefully a gets back to his best shortly

Tyrone95

Quote from: The Golden Years on October 18, 2017, 07:10:33 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 18, 2017, 03:56:59 PM
Raymond will hardly go back to that

What you mean by that? I think you could be in for a surprise?
Excellent appointments in my opinion. Ray munroe, ronan mcgarrity and peter loughran and dinky staying as coach? Am I right in saying that?  just heard them names today! I think these men will know exactly what is needed to breed the youth into the senior setup..perhaps knowing that it may not be an immediate fix in 1 or 2 years!! Planning towards the future is now critical!

Wee Roddy

I never heard Dinkys name but the other 3 are in. I am genuinely surprised by this and someone somewhere has a bit of a power of persuasion. Raymond would put passion in a nun and the other two are smart guys. I dont imagine a coach would be required in that set up

Tyrone95

Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
I never heard Dinkys name but the other 3 are in. I am genuinely surprised by this and someone somewhere has a bit of a power of persuasion. Raymond would put passion in a nun and the other two are smart guys. I dont imagine a coach would be required in that set up
Probably not, I imagined Raymond done most of the coaching himself wherever he has been!

rrhf

With a strong coaching set up like that carmen will do alright next year.

The Golden Years

Quote from: Tyrone95 on October 20, 2017, 12:54:00 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on October 20, 2017, 12:04:35 PM
Probably not, I imagined Raymond done most of the coaching himself wherever he has been!

Dinky not involved but i also heard Wee Dan is taking the reserves to help the process of bringing the young lads just out of minors into the set-up. 
I am more than happy with these appointments with the aim i say of re building a winning team a few years down the line.