European Leagues.

Started by laoislad, August 11, 2012, 10:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Madrid are financed by the government? Really?

ONeill

Predictions?

I'll go Munich 2 PSG 2 and pens
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Capt Pat

BennyCake

Capt Pat

It is on virgin media one in the republic. I am watching it on virgin media player on the interweb.

ONeill

The presence of Neuer making PSG snatch at things.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

imtommygunn

Terrible tackle on Neymar.

Oh wait he made a complete meal of it ... agaim >:(

Capt Pat

I can't believe they are taking Coman off he was winning the game single handedly for Bayern.

Captain Obvious

Best team in this years Champions league won the competition.

laoislad

Hendersons lift was better.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Helix.

Quote from: Captain Obvious on August 23, 2020, 09:57:53 PM
Best team in this years Champions league won the competition.
Neuer in top form tonight. First time in 34 games PSG haven't scored in Europe. Lewandowski finally getting winners medal. Liverpool will get €5 million for Coutinho winning champions league.

BennyCake

Cunny Funt

The first ever team win to every game in Champions league/European Cup en route to lifting the trophy. Smart move by Flick to start Coman. PSG gave a decent account of themselves but faced Neuer at his best.

Lifting the cup in the middle of the field without supporters looks as shite as those recent All Ireland final celebrations in Croke Park.

From the Bunker

Quote from: Cunny Funt on August 23, 2020, 10:34:41 PM
The first ever team win to every game in Champions league/European Cup en route to lifting the trophy. Smart move by Flick to start Coman. PSG gave a decent account of themselves but faced Neuer at his best.

Lifting the cup in the middle of the field without supporters looks as shite as those recent All Ireland final celebrations in Croke Park.

All those recent All Ireland final celebrations look shite to us because we lost them all!  :-\

caprea

I wonder if PSG didn't exist would anyone give a flying fcuk about Qatar and their human rights record