Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calm Down

Assistant manager but not manager in his own right, like you right now at PG1 Owen https://gaaboard.com/board/Smileys/default/tongue.gif

Calm Down

Apologies I forgot those glory years of Doire football, jeez mad  to think that Kevin has been about so much but has no desire to manage his own club, must be Ukrainian loot discipline putting him off

paddyjohn

Quote from: Peter john on October 28, 2021, 10:19:15 PM
Anyone hearing from that Ballymena man is to take antrim U20 job

Who?

rogercasement

A likely story! You hear a lot in the tap house these days!

Caesar

Quote from: Calm Down on October 28, 2021, 08:53:18 PM
Any truth that Delargy has been successful in his appeal tonight, just heard it from a Cargin man

No truth. Portglenone did not appeal the decision so Delargy will not be playing.

rogercasement

All saints 8/11, Randalstown 11/8, if I was that way inclined I'd be lumping on Ballymena.

Hoof Hearted

This is a 50/50 game if ever I saw one
if it was a league game at either venue it would be 50/50
Throw in a championship final at a neutral venue ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

stiffler

GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

rogercasement

In my opinion Ballymena have to many stand out players. Randalstown won a league with no relegation so I would have question marks regarding that. Stewart, McAleer  McReynolds, McCarry to be too much for Rtown to handle, if Bmena push up rtown will have to go long and that plays into McVeighs hands.

rogercasement

Agreed PJ some handy footballers listed there, should be a good game. Looking forward to getting the auld bib and pretending to be a steward!

BealnaBlath

PG, Cargin and AS treble for me.

PG momentum must be strong and running power will be just too much for Aghagallon.

Living close enough to the area, AS been pushing on the door for last 2 or 3 years now and have full panel to pick from for first time in long time, too much individual ability I think for TNN.

All games be 2 or 3 points in it though.

Another great weekend of football ahead!

bannside

Class weekend of football, Derry and Tyrone semi finals to add to the mix! Not making any predictions, all games I see look fairly even and there will be a favourite turned over somewhere.

Looking at all the fixtures and for the first time in ages every participating team will be confident of a result. Let the games begin!

rogercasement

So there you are. Can't decide if Randalstown are much better than I thought or Ballymena are much worse than I thought. Best team on the night won for sure. Side note wellr refereed, not sure if it's cos it didn't have senior championship intensity or he called it as he saw it and called it properly, the two probably go hand in hand!

imtommygunn

Good to see randalstown win that. Bound to have been since early Magill days since they won intermediate- I mind them in seniors earlyish noughties. Ballymena have a few titles anyway.

paddyjohn

All the lockdown training served them well as last 2 years..  :-X