Tír Eoghain v Muineachán Sunday 8th April @ 2.30pm

Started by never kickt a ball, March 25, 2012, 09:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saffron sam2

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 04, 2012, 09:00:39 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on April 04, 2012, 08:38:37 PM
Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 04, 2012, 07:58:50 PM
A win for Tyrone leaves Derry safe from relegation.

Discuss.

Tyrone will go for the win. Micky will not want to break a winning habit. Derry is no concern one way or the other. Won't meet in the league next year anyway.

BORINNNNNNG!

Put out the over 40's and get stuffed to send those inbreds packing to Division 3.

Cherioooooooooooooo!

Excellent, this is exactly the sort of reasoned post I was hoping for.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

God14

To be honest - its a genuine pickler this one...

Would I get more satisfaction of watchin Tyrone go unbeaten in the league, or watchin Derry slide into Division 3....

Feck it hi, id throw this one. I really would.

Mon Monaghan!

Club Rossa

Hopefully the Tricolour will be flying at Healy Park on Sunday,as it has been absent from our last 2 home games.

Massey-135

The tricolour isn't flown after dark, so it's not there for the night time games. Strange one

ONeill

If Mickey Harte was any kind of a Tyrone man atall he'd throw this game. Derry in division three is better than Tyrone winning the Anglo-Celt, NFL and McKenna crammed together. It only falls short of a Sam. Even though there are other permutations to make this happen, Mickey'd never be forgiven if all the ingredients were in place for an in-bred demotion only for his charges to take the Oriel scalp. He'd be out the door on Monday morning.

Here's my line-out

Finbar McConnell,
Marty Swift, Marty Penrose, Ciaran Woods
Sean Cavanagh, Colm McCullagh, Gavin Devlin
Mark Harte, Alan Rodgers
Jody O'Neill, Janet Devlin, Ziggy
Barry McElduff, Jerome Quinn, Adrian Logan

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

I'd leave Mc Elduff and Alan Rodgers as a two man full forward line. Kerry only thought they had a twin tower forward line!

ONeill

1 Pascal McConnell – An Baile Nua
2 Aidan McCrory - Aireagal Chiaráin
3 Justin McMahon – An Omaigh
4 PJ Quinn – Baile na Móna
5 Cathal McCarron – An Droim Mór
6 Peter Harte – Aireagal Chiaráin
7 Ryan McMenamin – An Droim Mhór
8 Michael Murphy – An Gallbhaile
9 Colm Cavanagh - An Mhaigh
10 Ronan McNabb – An Droim Mhór
11 Mark Donnelly – An Charraig Mhór
12 Sean Cavanagh – An Mhaigh
13 Kyle Coney – Ard Bó
14 Stephen O'Neill – Clann na nGael
15 Owen Mulligan – An Chorra Chríochach

ONeill

That's an exciting enough FF line. Mickey definitely a fan of Colm's with Cassidy and McKenna on the bench.

omagh_gael

What's the story with PJ and his red card? Was it rescinded?

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: omagh_gael on April 05, 2012, 10:21:07 PM

Nope, not rescinded, he didn't appeal (in the end) and accepted the one match ban (already served).
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ONeill

omagh_gael

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on April 05, 2012, 10:23:20 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on April 05, 2012, 10:21:07 PM

Nope, not rescinded, he didn't appeal (in the end) and accepted the one match ban (already served).

You're right, forgot about him missing the Meath match.

Interesting to see Ricey hold onto the No 7 jersey, looked like Damian McCaul was going to be hard to shift. It's good to see such fierce competition for places all over the field.

No word at all on Davy, is he recovered from the injury/operation? Does EC know anything?

Fuzzman

I've asked the Davey question several times now and nobody is saying anything? Did he have surgery? On what injury?                                                                                                With Red Sean to come back as well and Conor, McCaul, Joe, Carlin and Ricey all big contenders for defensive places then PJ and McCrory have their work cut out to keep their places all summer. Playing Harte at 11 and McNabb at 12 has also meant it harder for those guys to get into the team. It's great competition for places all over the field. With Cross doing well again and Armagh beating teams like Kerry and Down without them lads then the Armagh match has the makings of a cracker.                                                                                           

everymanaman

Quote from: ONeill on April 05, 2012, 12:41:44 PM
If Mickey Harte was any kind of a Tyrone man atall he'd throw this game. Derry in division three is better than Tyrone winning the Anglo-Celt, NFL and McKenna crammed together. It only falls short of a Sam. Even though there are other permutations to make this happen, Mickey'd never be forgiven if all the ingredients were in place for an in-bred demotion only for his charges to take the Oriel scalp. He'd be out the door on Monday morning.

Here's my line-out

Finbar McConnell,
Mark Harte, Alan Rodgers
Paddy Hunter should be squeezed into that side somewhere

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: everymanaman on April 06, 2012, 09:14:42 AM
Quote from: ONeill on April 05, 2012, 12:41:44 PM

Here's my line-out

Finbar McConnell,
Mark Harte, Alan Rodgers
Paddy Hunter should be squeezed into that side somewhere

It would be hard to squeeze him in anywhere!