AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

yellowcard

Dubs seem very concerned about getting O'Connor suspended. Common sense has prevailed and I think the Dubs are rattled.

giveballaghback

One thing that has not been mentioned is the Dubs fadeout in the last ten minutes, they were out on their feet and the game was not played at a pace that would justify this, the thing is they  totally faded out against Fermanagh in the last ten as well and I am fairly sure that there is a fitness question over this Dublin team, Mayos tactics should be go at it at full pace from the off next Saturday, I think the dubs will be found out next Saturday and Mayo will win with a bit to spare.

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: Red eye on August 31, 2015, 09:26:15 PM
Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 09:21:37 PM
The stars are aligning for Mayo. Disbelief that O Connor has not been suspended. The CCCC can make up for it they will and should let Connolly off on appeal . Review of CCCC for next year, not fulfilling its purpose, o Connor is free to tap 20 yard frees over the bar now that the ref will give him easily the next day.

Disbelief that based on the video there would be a case to answer - as someone said previously it seemed fairly innocuous and the instigator was ROC.
Are Dublin really that scared of Cillian O'Connor? If they concede the frees then the free taker will prosper - another solution - don't concede the frees - surely that is the way to deal with it?

The assault on O'Carroll "seemed innocuous"?? The results certainly weren't "innocuous".
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

The Hill is Blue

Quote from: giveballaghback on August 31, 2015, 09:33:22 PM
I think the dubs will be found out next Saturday and Mayo will win with a bit to spare.

That's what I like to hear.
I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

omaghjoe

Quote from: The Aristocrat on August 31, 2015, 09:32:42 PM
The stars are aligning for Mayo. Disbelief that O Connor has not been suspended. The CCCC can make up for it they will and should let Connolly off on appeal . Review of CCCC for next year, not fulfilling its purpose, o Connor is free to tap 20 yard frees over the bar now that the ref will give him easily the next day.

Disbelief that based on the video there would be a case to answer - as someone said previously it seemed fairly innocuous and the instigator was ROC.
Are Dublin really that scared of Cillian O'Connor? If they concede the frees then the free taker will prosper - another solution - don't concede the frees - surely that is the way to deal with it?

Most overated player in the country, with the amount of easy frees Mayo got in front of the post, soft and diving frees, even I would had scored 1 , say 1-06! Afraid no. what he did was dangerous and wild. As I said if they let Connolly off it will even if up and we will have a cracker on Saturday.

O Shea has a lot to answer for too, top bloke and player but caught out now with a little fib to the media, probably told to say it my the Mayo (laughs) co managers. Shouldn't be forgotten next week.

Likewise D Hughes but sure no one has batted an eyelid at it

moysider

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 31, 2015, 09:37:03 PM
I think the dubs will be found out next Saturday and Mayo will win with a bit to spare.

Why would a Roscommon lads opinion matter to you?

INDIANA

Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 31, 2015, 09:33:40 PM

The assault on O'Carroll "seemed innocuous"?? The results certainly weren't "innocuous".

Just remember you're dealing with a lot of  rubber heads on this website. You have to factor that in.

The schooling system up North isn't what it was. It was better when the Brits were looking after it.

Mayo4Sam14

You can forget about Sean Cavanagh as far as he's a man!

INDIANA

Quote from: moysider on August 31, 2015, 09:41:07 PM
Quote from: The Hill is Blue on August 31, 2015, 09:37:03 PM

Why would a Roscommon lads opinion matter to you?

We're not .

Roscommon is one of those places you can drive blissfully through and never feel the urge to stop off anywhere.

INDIANA

The wheels are in motion to get Dermo off. It will be ironic that it will be a Mayo man who clears him!

imtommygunn

Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2015, 09:42:17 PM

Just remember you're dealing with a lot of  rubber heads on this website. You have to factor that in.

The schooling system up North isn't what it was. It was better when the Brits were looking after it.

Should you not too busy using all that clout you have to get dublin players off and mayo players suspended?  ;D

Bord na Mona man

Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2015, 07:09:17 PM
New footage of the Connolly incident putting a different light on things. He'll get off i'd say
Yesterday you were c**k sure Connolly would get away with it.

Farrandeelin

Why should Connolly get off?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

INDIANA

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 31, 2015, 09:46:07 PM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 31, 2015, 09:42:17 PM

Should you not too busy using all that clout you have to get dublin players off and mayo players suspended?  ;D

You don't think getting Dermo off will be a  good result?

Mayo didn't pursue Mc Mahon because it would have forced the CCC to revisit COC.

muppet

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 31, 2015, 09:51:36 PM
Why should Connolly get off?

So that he can carry out the threats he made leaving the pitch.
MWWSI 2017