AISF Mayo v Dublin

Started by Mayo4Sam14, August 09, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayo v Dublin Replay

Mayo
Dublin

Farrandeelin

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 19, 2015, 11:46:41 AM
I see Cunniffe and Clarke are both likely to be fit for the SF which is good news.

What's the story with Regan, is he back training yet or what??

Scored 0-8 for the Stephenites at the weekend. Bench last day too.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

ballinaman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 19, 2015, 01:30:44 PM
I see Cunniffe and Clarke are both likely to be fit for the SF which is good news.

Up the pecking order now that Conroy is gone.

cuconnacht

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 19, 2015, 12:22:01 AM
Well I am a farmer, it's a way of life outside of Dublin, ask Farr and Moy there
Allow me despite your I.Q of a fencepost status;living in a closet counting the same pair of goat over and over again to make sure their all still there for eternity does not `dear Hayseed`make one a man of animal or any other type of husbandry.Ask Farr and Moy there what?do they hold your handies or something,/head up to the side of the road Knockmore closet no.1 and clean out and change up your hay for ya.The fact that Ballina and Dublin accept a large proportion from miles around of junkies,tinkers,candlestick makers mad Dubs on the tear,hen parties gone wild only bares witness  to the fine libertarian values of both great cities 8) and even to a tolerance of dimwit closeted people like you!"Its safe" ya know.

Tubberman

Quote from: Farrandeelin on August 19, 2015, 01:30:44 PM

7 of them from frees I believe. Let's not bestow greatness yet on a lad that has played around 5 mins senior inter-county football.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

REDCOL

Was at the match, Evan looked dangerous in the first half when Ballina had the pull in the Middle of the Field. He missed four frees and kicked one good point from play. He kicked some very good frees from the wrong side for him. He seems to have bulked up. When Garry took over the Midfield he looked very ordinary when 50/50 ball went in. He could be an option off the bench alright.

ballinaman

Quote from: REDCOL on August 19, 2015, 02:32:09 PM
Was at the match, Evan looked dangerous in the first half when Ballina had the pull in the Middle of the Field. He missed four frees and kicked one good point from play. He kicked some very good frees from the wrong side for him. He seems to have bulked up. When Garry took over the Midfield he looked very ordinary when 50/50 ball went in. He could be an option off the bench alright.
Ya, could be a wild card off the bench. Natural left footed free taker is always a bonus when you'd have Cillian off his right.

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: cuconnacht on August 19, 2015, 02:03:51 PM
Well I am a farmer, it's a way of life outside of Dublin, ask Farr and Moy there
Allow me despite your I.Q of a fencepost status;living in a closet counting the same pair of goat over and over again to make sure their all still there for eternity does not `dear Hayseed`make one a man of animal or any other type of husbandry.Ask Farr and Moy there what?do they hold your handies or something,/head up to the side of the road Knockmore closet no.1 and clean out and change up your hay for ya.The fact that Ballina and Dublin accept a large proportion from miles around of junkies,tinkers,candlestick makers mad Dubs on the tear,hen parties gone wild only bares witness  to the fine libertarian values of both great cities 8) and even to a tolerance of dimwit closeted people like you!"Its safe" ya know.

Jaysus, are you always this tetchy??
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: INDIANA on August 19, 2015, 12:20:13 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 19, 2015, 12:17:44 AM
Quote from: INDIANA on August 18, 2015, 05:55:21 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 18, 2015, 10:18:51 AM
Quote from: Hound on August 18, 2015, 07:17:17 AM
Wow. Whingefest meets Cringefest 
Quote from: moysider on August 18, 2015, 12:28:09 AM
The notion that CP is some kind of Mecca or Taj Mahal is way off the mark also. It's already a crumbling pigeon sanctuary, that was never completed and is poorly serviced by public transport. In a part of a city very difficult to reach.
Yeah, a place within a short walk of Connolly Station and Bus Aras is very difficult to reach!
But at least it puts the rest of your posts in context

We wouldn't feel safe walking through all the kn**ker's and junkies around there

Funny felt the same last time I walked around Ballina with all the itinerants. You should feel right at home then so
Nail on the head there, Ballina is full of itinerants and Dublin full of junkies and knackers, most of them posting here!!
I'm glad I only have to pass through either occasionally!

Goes without saying you do come across as living in the closet alright.

You remind me of one of these young Gards that come to work in Dublin from the arsehole of nowhere. They'd get stage fright unless they'd a bit of livestock to talk to

Seriously lads? Is this what ye are at now? Cop on the whole lot of ye.

macdanger2

Jesus, sounds like Ziggy is well p*ssed  ;D

cuconnacht

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on August 19, 2015, 02:44:48 PM
Quote from: cuconnacht on August 19, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

Jaysus, are you always this tetchy??
No,not always,but as the clock ticks down to T.O, I get a tad nervous,as the name suggests I want unity of county at least and conspiring with the opposition in denigrating any part of the Green above the Red is tantamount to treason and has to called out.Added to the big game pressure,my dear wife of many moons (especially over the last cupla years)is a wait for it...a Dubbbbb!God help us.And don't tell me `endeavour to percevere`,done`that, don't work.In the words of the great Cicero "Dublin must be Destroyed"
or im done for! ;D

cuconnacht

Quote from: macdanger2 on August 19, 2015, 03:07:06 PM
Jesus, sounds like Ziggy is well p*ssed  ;D
Course he is,still stuck atop of the Reek in his customized John Browne,told him it was a bad idea!

heffo

Quote from: Gaaboardmod3 on August 19, 2015, 02:46:40 PM
The notion that CP is some kind of Mecca or Taj Mahal is way off the mark also. It's already a crumbling pigeon sanctuary, that was never completed and is poorly serviced by public transport. In a part of a city very difficult to reach.
Yeah, a place within a short walk of Connolly Station and Bus Aras is very difficult to reach!

We wouldn't feel safe walking through all the kn**ker's and junkies around there

Funny felt the same last time I walked around Ballina with all the itinerants. You should feel right at home then so
Nail on the head there, Ballina is full of itinerants and Dublin full of junkies and knackers, most of them posting here!!

You remind me of one of these young Gards that come to work in Dublin from the arsehole of nowhere. They'd get stage fright unless they'd a bit of livestock to talk to

Are you for real? You've ignored all the shi*e for the last year from the Laois trolls and you react to this post??

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: heffo on August 19, 2015, 06:50:47 PM

Are you for real? You've ignored all the shi*e for the last year from the Laois trolls and you react to this post??
Don't forget the poison hatred that "don't matter Leo Turley" spewed across every bloody topic too.

Would be nice to get to talk about the football for a change without the joe .ie poetry aswell, I was there in 1967 and all that shite  ::) ::)

muppet

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on August 19, 2015, 06:58:02 PM
Quote from: heffo on August 19, 2015, 06:50:47 PM

Don't forget the poison hatred that "don't matter Leo Turley" spewed across every bloody topic too.

Would be nice to get to talk about the football for a change without the joe .ie poetry aswell, I was there in 1967 and all that shite  ::) ::)

Who won?
MWWSI 2017

Teo Lurley

I thought I heard someone call my name.
I don't know why the Dubs must abuse me so much, I never post anything bad about them, only facts about their huge advantages they have. Them being all the monies and the games at home and all that. I've also mentioned all the monies other counties have, like Mayo and Kerry. They don't seem to hold any grudges against me for it. Also I've said many times now that I don't know who don't matter is. Why are the Dubs so touchy about all the money they get from all of us and others? Maybe they realise that they're competing unfairly but instead of admitting it they strike out in anger.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. That being 2 of the most highly financed teams ever to grace a GAA pitch facing eachother in an All Ireland semi final. Who'll win? Probably the home team.