NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Oraisteach

Seanie, I'm intrigued to know what lucky player you kept and, perhaps more importantly, what big name players you axed.  By the way, what's your team name?

Oraisteach

Blockbuster trade in the Payton: Hegan's Clowns trading Adrian Peterson to Antrim 89 for Aaron Rodgers. 

magpie seanie

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 12, 2015, 05:35:14 PM
Seanie, I'm intrigued to know what lucky player you kept and, perhaps more importantly, what big name players you axed.  By the way, what's your team name?

It was AJ Green who contributed 6.65 points. I'm Coolera Bears in the Montana. Of the players that I drafted I also have still on my roster Peyton Manning, Brandin Cooks (not starting either currently) and Larry Fitzgerald who was on a bye last week.

gallsman

I got off to a daycent star last night (Eric Decker has been a rock for me all season) but I'm up against what has to be the most stacked roster I've come across in FermanaghandSam:

QB - Derek Carr
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Calvin Johnson
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Jeremy Langford
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R/T - Jarvis Landry
K - Justin Tucker
Def/ST - Seattle

DB - Kenny Vaccaro
DB - Tyann Mathieu
DL - JJ Watt
LB - Lavonte David.

Bench: Carson Palmer, Lamar Miller, Stefon Diggs, Charcandrick West, Chris Ivory, Kamar Aiken

How in the name of god does a roster like that get assembled?!

Oraisteach

And, astoundingly, even with that stacked team Fermanagh has sustained three losses.  Probably played teams that had their best week against him.  And, Seanie, how could I forget those Coolera Bears who whooped my ass in the championship a couple of years ago.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on November 13, 2015, 01:51:34 PM
I got off to a daycent star last night (Eric Decker has been a rock for me all season) but I'm up against what has to be the most stacked roster I've come across in FermanaghandSam:

QB - Derek Carr
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Calvin Johnson
RB - Todd Gurley
RB - Jeremy Langford
TE - Jimmy Graham
W/R/T - Jarvis Landry
K - Justin Tucker
Def/ST - Seattle

DB - Kenny Vaccaro
DB - Tyann Mathieu
DL - JJ Watt
LB - Lavonte David.

Bench: Carson Palmer, Lamar Miller, Stefon Diggs, Charcandrick West, Chris Ivory, Kamar Aiken

How in the name of god does a roster like that get assembled?!

A lot of those players were picked up during the season.

He could do with a Tight End! And Langford has possibly only one start left this season and it's against the Rams. No roster is perfect. Things change rapidly.

tippabu

I started off 0-5, now 4-5....late push for the playoffs is on!! team is starting to look good now with some of my pick ups

Fermanaghandsam

Must admit I am happy with my team. Have got very unlucky with my fixtures, lost a few when I would have beat basically everyone else in the league. It can get pretty frustrating at times, top scorer in league in terms of points but just top of my division.

This weeks game will be tight but, the superb owls have a great 7-2 record.

gallsman

I thought Big Ben was out so dropped him for Landry Jones...

Minder

Quote from: gallsman on November 15, 2015, 10:13:21 PM

He was, Jones got injured in first quarter
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

gallsman

Quote from: Minder on November 15, 2015, 10:16:22 PM
Quote from: gallsman on November 15, 2015, 10:13:21 PM

He was, Jones got injured in first quarter

Makes me feel a *bit* better.

Came out of cinema to find he'd thrown for 23 yards  >:(

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

That was sad to see. On the day he took over the all time passing record, he absolutely stunk the joint out. 5 Completions, 4 INTs and benched for Brock Osweiler! He earned something like -7.9 points. I really hope he retires after this season. I'm sure he will.

AZOffaly

Don't forget lads, this week is Thanksgiving, so 3 games on Thursday. Get the lineups set.

ONeill

I can see AZ resting a lot of players this week as it's a dead rubber for him.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.