NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 28, 2015, 11:50:12 AM
Anyone do the NFLUK/Sky fantasy competition? I'm sitting 30th this week. I'm getting into this weekly thing. Anyone play Draft Kings or Fan Duel? I've done a few free entries, it's interesting.

Seanie, how are you doing the Draft Kings free entries? I can't register because we're not in the states?

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 30, 2015, 02:24:48 PM
Anyone do the NFLUK/Sky fantasy competition? I'm sitting 30th this week. I'm getting into this weekly thing. Anyone play Draft Kings or Fan Duel? I've done a few free entries, it's interesting.

Seanie, how are you doing the Draft Kings free entries? I can't register because we're not in the states?

There was a competition that as free to enter and you didn't have to make a deposit. When I registered there was only something about not being from certain states????

Won $15 this time. If I keep going at this rate I'll be retiring at Christmas!!!!!!

AZOffaly

I had to select USA Canada or "f**k off you can't play"

DrinkingHarp

Just a heads up for anyone using Was or Phi players this week, the hurricane that is anticipated to hit the East Coast is going to disrupt this game.

The NFL is looking at three scenarios:
1) Start the game earlier than normal
2) Move the game to another stadium
3) Postpone the game to both teams bye week as they have the same bye week
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 30, 2015, 06:36:41 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on September 30, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

There was a competition that as free to enter and you didn't have to make a deposit. When I registered there was only something about not being from certain states????

Won $15 this time. If I keep going at this rate I'll be retiring at Christmas!!!!!!

Seanie, is that $15 on Draft Kings? I thought you had to deposit $$ before you could play the free plays?

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

stew

Quote from: gallsman on September 30, 2015, 10:44:31 AM
Quote from: tippabu on September 29, 2015, 08:02:12 PM
I'm now 0-3. Lost last night........130.95 to 130.99!!!

Don't worry, you have me this week so that should see you get off the mark.

Yep, as usual you are complete shite!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

RealSpiritof98

Benching Jeremy Hill another masterclass from yours truly, also went with Tampa bay in any predictor league... Oops

gallsman

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on October 04, 2015, 09:09:16 PM
Benching Jeremy Hill another masterclass from yours truly, also went with Tampa bay in any predictor league... Oops

I put him back in in my other league only because Bishop Sankey (yes, I know!) was on a bye. Unfortunately I also dropped Devonta Freeman a few weeks ago and he's turned into a monster.

Mayo4Sam

Rossie must have gone asleep, left a few blanks in his team. Thank god, it's coming down to the wire, I'm 4 points up with Matt Stanford coming against his Seahawks D
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Minder

I am fairly back to Earth after last weeks 220 pts, be lucky to break 100 this week.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Rossie11

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 05, 2015, 10:58:57 AM
Rossie must have gone asleep, left a few blanks in his team. Thank god, it's coming down to the wire, I'm 4 points up with Matt Stanford coming against his Seahawks D
Yeah had 1 blank. Sorted it earlier.. well if you call starting Kearse as sorting it!!!

14 game winning streak on the line. Have been limping along the last few weeks averaging 120pts. Gonna get a trashing shortly I fear

magpie seanie

Absolutely brutal week. With LeVeon Bell and Carolina I should be cruising but it's a car crash besides. AZ has Wilson tonight and I have Ebron and a slender lead of about a point. Obviously Ebron will need to get a TD to give me any hope.

AZOffaly

And I have a stupid blank spot on the roster because I missed my Patriots linebacker being removed.

magpie seanie

Saw that. Will make it even more sickening if it plays out like you'd expect and you beat me tonight.

The Iceman

left some vital points on the bench this week and have it all to do tonight to get a win. 45 points down and Jimmy Graham and the Seattle D to play....fingers crossed they both deliver!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight