NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

In our league I'm in with a chance (thank you Larry Fitz) in a tight finish but in my ESPN leagues it's bad, worse and ugly. One of my teams has Romo, Dez Bryant and Andre Ellington.

Looks like da Bears are going to be disastrous again.

I wonder if Cincinnati had Carson Palmer and not Andy Dalton over the last couple of seasons how they'd have done in the playoffs?

The Iceman

Its down to tonight in my game this week. I'm 16 points down with the Colts kicker and Brandon Marshall left to play. My opponent is done with his points for the week.
Vinateiri didn't kick a point last week at all and this week Marshall is being covered by one of the top corners in the league - so my chances are slim
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on September 21, 2015, 05:54:36 PM
Its down to tonight in my game this week. I'm 16 points down with the Colts kicker and Brandon Marshall left to play. My opponent is done with his points for the week.
Vinateiri didn't kick a point last week at all and this week Marshall is being covered by one of the top corners in the league - so my chances are slim

I sat Andre Johnson this week as figured Revis and Cromartie would work Indy out quickly enough. Will probably go for 150 and a few scores.

The Iceman

unless something changes today I scraped a win by less than half a point..... some sickener for the other lad
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Minder

Quote from: The Iceman on September 22, 2015, 04:01:24 PM
unless something changes today I scraped a win by less than half a point..... some sickener for the other lad

Aye f**k don't I know it !  :(
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

gallsman

Chancellor ends the holdout. I'm surprised but will be a huge boost to Seattle.

AZOffaly

I'd say he realised if he held out much longer, there was chance the Seahawks might miss the playoffs, or be a wildcard. He wouldn't want that. He'll get paid eventually.

Don't forget, Redskins-Giants tonight.

The Iceman

big weekend of games ahead lads - hopefully some more close battles to keep us all engaged. Maybe Jimmy Graham gets some love at Seattle this week - stranger things have happened!

gallsman

Quote from: The Iceman on September 25, 2015, 10:03:59 PM
big weekend of games ahead lads - hopefully some more close battles to keep us all engaged. Maybe Jimmy Graham gets some love at Seattle this week - stranger things have happened!

Chancellor back on D and the Jimmy Clausen led Bears coming to town. Seattle's season starts here.

RealSpiritof98

gallsman

Didn't get notification about Eric Decker being inactive. Would have replaced him with Steve Smith, who goes and gets 40. Dalton sitting on bench in other league too. >:(

RealSpiritof98

My bench this week, Gore, R Matthews and yes Blount

Minder

This is my highest ever score, 182 pts and still Rodgers & Denaryius Thomas to play
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

ONeill

Quote from: Minder on September 27, 2015, 11:18:27 PM
This is my highest ever score, 182 pts and still Rodgers & Denaryius Thomas to play

Feckin hell. Who did the scoring?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.