Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

tippabu

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 03, 2015, 01:41:22 PM
We might actually go for Next Wednesday night

pretty certain any weeknight will work for me anyway. Bout an hour and a half to draft?

AZOffaly

We did the Payton one in about an hour and 5 mins.

We need two more lads for the Rice division. If you have an invite, please join.

Oraisteach

AZ if you need another player in the Rice to make up the numbers, I'd do it, but I don't have an invitation.  Wouldn't mind another shot since I had my son draft for me while I had a three-day stay at a local spa (ie hospital).  BTW doing fine and my son did a good job.  Just let me know.  As long as it's not Labor Day when I have a ridiculous 16-team draft right when Ohio State is playing Virginia Tech.  And all of the drafters are Clevelanders!  If I'm not needed, no bother. 

oakleaflad

Well there you go, if squire in navy slacks or cadhlancian don't sign up soon me and Oraisteach can take their place. Don't mind giving you first preference Oraisteach if one of those does decide to sign up.

gallsman

Given the efforts AZ goes to to organise this every year, especially with growing interest, it's taking the piss to ask to get involved and not register by now. If you want to play, play. If not, cop the f**k on so the rest of us can get on with it.

Oraisteach

Very good of you, oakleaflad, but if a spot remains unfilled, it's yours--first dibs and all that.  And I want to join Gallsman in commending AZ for the headaches he must endure coordinating this effort.  He makes the winter months fun.

oakleaflad

Yeah would just like to reiterate what has been said. Great job once again AZ and many thanks! Makes the games that bit more enjoyable.

Fermanaghandsam

Quote from: oakleaflad on September 03, 2015, 02:51:40 PM
Yeah would just like to reiterate what has been said. Great job once again AZ and many thanks! Makes the games that bit more enjoyable.

+1 to above, and I am available to draft any evening.

AZOffaly

Lads, it's no hassle. No need for thanks. I enjoy it.

I would enjoy it more if the two lads joined! If they haven't joined by tonight, I'll revoke the invites and contact a couple of lads here who have expressed an interest in a second team.

dec

Brady's suspension overturned, Oraisteach's Browns got him in the 10th round.

Minder

Quote from: dec on September 03, 2015, 06:53:23 PM
Brady's suspension overturned, Oraisteach's Browns got him in the 10th round.

I was gonna take him, in the hope he would get it halved, to use as trade bait.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Well done on the Montana draft last night. I had to head off and was trying to get back on via the phone (battery eventually died) so apologies if I held things up once or twice. Never been as underprepared (bar my first year) so not even too sure if I'm happy with my lot or not. One or two kickass outfits picked though from a quick glance.

oakleaflad

Quote from: magpie seanie on September 04, 2015, 12:50:51 PM
Well done on the Montana draft last night. I had to head off and was trying to get back on via the phone (battery eventually died) so apologies if I held things up once or twice. Never been as underprepared (bar my first year) so not even too sure if I'm happy with my lot or not. One or two kickass outfits picked though from a quick glance.
Who did you end up with?

AZOffaly

Right lads. We have 10 for the Rice Conference!!! Draft Wednesday night at 9.30pm Irish Time. 10 team league.

I just did a 'keeper' draft last night, good auld craic but fair complicated when you're trying to concentrate on a list of keepers and verifying no one has taken someone elses keeper. We had to do it all manually.

gallsman

Thanks AZ, works perfectly for me. Brady's stock a bit higher from the last draft I did!