NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Carmen Stateside

49ers somehow turn it over, Chargers going to win this! Crazy sport this.

Carmen Stateside

Novak wins it for Chargers with 40 yard FG. That game will stand to Chargers if they make it to playoffs. They looked dead and buried several times but came back.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

heganboy

Its really great to see my fantasy team coming in to their own in the consolation play offs. I'm so pleased they waited this long for the strong (and totally irrelevant) finish
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

oakleaflad

Looks like i'm going to lose the C championship game but has been great being involved and made the games much more interesting. Hopefully it will be back next year!

Fermanaghandsam

Not over yet Oakleaflad, big game from Manning and Sanders and who knows. Stranger things have happened ( I hope they don't but  ;D)!!

Oraisteach

My son plays in a league where one owner is a die-hard Indianapolis fan and so he drafted Indy players left, right and centre.  This week his seven Indy players earned him a combined total 3 points--brutal (ESPN Standard Scoring)

magpie seanie

Congrats to Ruthless Rossies on winning the Montana Superbowl and taking the title from me. It's a tough competition to win and I think they won 10 or 11 in a row to do it which is insane.

Personally I am gutted. I don't think anyone has retained the title (???) so was really hoping I could be the first to do so but the final didn't go my way. Back to square 1 next August.

Fermanaghandsam

Congrats OakLeaflad, tight game, only beat me by 2, great comeback from you. Last night killed me, AJ going off injured and scoring zero and my kicker only scoring 2, not good. I won't lie, its a tough beat!!

But a great year all round, looking forward to the B Division next year!!!

Rossie11

Quote from: magpie seanie on December 23, 2014, 07:47:50 AM
Congrats to Ruthless Rossies on winning the Montana Superbowl and taking the title from me. It's a tough competition to win and I think they won 10 or 11 in a row to do it which is insane.

Personally I am gutted. I don't think anyone has retained the title (???) so was really hoping I could be the first to do so but the final didn't go my way. Back to square 1 next August.
Cheers Magpie.. Think you had it down to 3pts at one stage last night. Was glad to see the rain coming to slow down Denver's passing game.
Beckham jr off the waivers turned the season round for me.

Fair Play Az. Great job again

oakleaflad

Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on December 23, 2014, 09:09:04 AM
Congrats OakLeaflad, tight game, only beat me by 2, great comeback from you. Last night killed me, AJ going off injured and scoring zero and my kicker only scoring 2, not good. I won't lie, its a tough beat!!

I only just checked it, would have swore you had it in the bag. Seriously hard luck with AJ Green and your kicker. I needed those touchdowns from Sanders.

Sure I will be seeing you in the B Division next year.

Thanks again AZ!

Minder

Yes fair play AZ, this was my most enjoyable year of it as I had a bit more time for it.

There are some great pickups to be had on the waiver wire or even as free agents. I picked up Chris Borland, LB with the 49ers when Patrick Willis went down, and he turned out to be a monster. Jeremy Hill was another grat pickup for me, I actually drafted him, released him then picked him up as a free agent.

Unfortunately Aaron Rodgers picked an i opportune time to have his worst game of the season against Buffalo  :-[
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Rossie11 on December 23, 2014, 09:44:26 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on December 23, 2014, 07:47:50 AM
Beckham jr off the waivers turned the season round for me.

Yeah he practically won me the Payton championship. Put up some big scores in the final few weeks. Scored 25+ points in 4 of the last 5 games.

Fermanaghandsam

Quote from: oakleaflad on December 23, 2014, 11:16:54 AM
Quote from: Fermanaghandsam on December 23, 2014, 09:09:04 AM

I only just checked it, would have swore you had it in the bag. Seriously hard luck with AJ Green and your kicker. I needed those touchdowns from Sanders.

Sure I will be seeing you in the B Division next year.

Thanks again AZ!

Yeah, cheers AZ, great work!

Oraisteach

Yes, AZ, another excellent year as commissioner.  Well, like my county, dropping down a division,  so I'll be encountering another incarnation of the Faithful Turfmen next year. It was a year that started with such promise.  The computer predicted I'd go 13-1.  Ha Ha Ha!  Drafting Adrian Peterson was the beginning of the end, but to finish dead last--the ignominy.  Been in fourteen leagues over the years--first time failing to make the playoffs.  But I had fun nonetheless, much more than in my 16-team league where there were only scraps on the waiver wire.  Congrats, too, to those Coolera Bears on their return to the Super Bowl and of course to those Ruthless Rossies who, after a so-so start, staged a remarkable run.  Happy Christmas to all you fantasians!