NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Oraisteach

Roger Godell has empaneled a committee to investigate the 3-0 start by league commissioner AZOffaly.  Good man, AZ, and remarkable summaries once again.

RealSpiritof98

I'll get there  ::) Anyway just shipped a call from Spain to say i have 2 All Ireland tickets for Saturday for FREE  ;D

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on September 23, 2014, 05:49:46 PM
Kyle Fuller with three picks through first three games as a rookie. Is that a record?

As well as three forced fumbles recovered by the Bears (he has forced a few more that went out over the sideline or were recovered by the offense). The kid has obviously been paying attention to Charles Tillman in camp.

The Iceman

6 of my starters injured and questionable. Happens every year. Off to a great start then trip up right before a heavy bye week...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

RealSpiritof98

Boom - off the mark with a W at last. Chiefs mauled the Pats last night

declan85

Quote from: declan85 on August 07, 2012, 12:14:00 PM

For defensive player scoring, i reckon a Safety & Block Kick need to be increased from 2 points to 4 points. Minor one as they dont happen often but still i reckon they should get a little more credit...

Always knew this one would catch someone out, this week it was me...

David McKeown

Quote from: RealSpiritof98 on September 30, 2014, 08:48:54 AM
Boom - off the mark with a W at last. Chiefs mauled the Pats last night

Was that me you beat?  First loss of the season too damn you Carolina D
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

oakleaflad

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1362710/matchup?week=4&mid1=9&mid2=8

Can someone explain this to me? I thought i had won and the recap shows i did but when i clicked back in it didn't have any score for Alex Smith and has me as losing?

AZOffaly

Occasionally the recaps are wrong. If a late stat correction comes in, the scores can be changed. Let me take a look.

AZOffaly

OK, I checked. This is definitely wrong. I'd say it's a problem on the site. Alex Smith did score on Monday night. hang tough for a while and see what happens.

Muck Savage

One thing that I noticed watching the 49ers game at the weekend was for the first two TD's scored against them the Defense in Fantasy football had points deducted. 1st TD was a blocked punt, special teams which is still the Offense and the 2nd TD was an interception thrown by Kap. Found that strange as Kap got the points deducted against him for the pick and the Eagles defense got credited for both. I would have thought that the defense would have to be on the field to have the points deducted from them.

AZOffaly

Whatever about the second one, the team DEF is technically called the Team Defense/Special Teams.

AZOffaly

Quote from: oakleaflad on October 01, 2014, 12:24:57 PM

Can someone explain this to me? I thought i had won and the recap shows i did but when i clicked back in it didn't have any score for Alex Smith and has me as losing?

This looks like it was sorted out. Alex Smith has been credited with 17.36 points and you win by 5 or so.

AZOffaly

Quote from: Muck Savage on October 02, 2014, 04:07:20 AM
One thing that I noticed watching the 49ers game at the weekend was for the first two TD's scored against them the Defense in Fantasy football had points deducted. 1st TD was a blocked punt, special teams which is still the Offense and the 2nd TD was an interception thrown by Kap. Found that strange as Kap got the points deducted against him for the pick and the Eagles defense got credited for both. I would have thought that the defense would have to be on the field to have the points deducted from them.

I just checked on this. The Niners conceded 21 points, but were awarded  2 points for conceding 14-20 points. That means not all scores were counted against them. So I had a look. The Eagles scored 3 TDs, 1 by the Defence, as you said from an INT. The others were 2 Special Teams TDs. A Punt Block and a punt return. That accounts for 14 points, and thus the points they were awarded.

When you were looking at it, maybe it deducted the points and was then corrected afterwards?

oakleaflad

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 02, 2014, 09:07:35 AM
Quote from: oakleaflad on October 01, 2014, 12:24:57 PM

This looks like it was sorted out. Alex Smith has been credited with 17.36 points and you win by 5 or so.
Yeah just seen that. A weird one but sorted itself out. Thanks again for organizing this AZ makes the games even more enjoyable.