Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

cadhlancian

Quote from: The Iceman on August 28, 2014, 03:38:55 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 28, 2014, 01:42:13 PM
Lads, need to get the B division sorted quickly. Draft will be monday night coming, 1st of September at 9pm.

At the moment 7 lads are in and good to go. Cadhlacian, you're invite is a few days old now at this stage, get on it! Iceman, I still don't think you've given me your email. I sent you a PM there. Last one in is Mayo4Sam I think so I need your email address too!!
I've actually sent you about 4 different emails lad through yahoo league and on here. I'll get you on bookface.
i renewed my invite 2 weeks ago

cadhlancian

Az I renewed 2 weeks ago, and the league showed up with my other leagues in my overview .
Not there now?

AZOffaly

Quote from: cadhlancian on August 29, 2014, 06:47:11 PM
Az I renewed 2 weeks ago, and the league showed up with my other leagues in my overview .
Not there now?

You got promoted. I need to invite you via email.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 29, 2014, 06:15:19 PM
Sorry lads. Up in dublin at penn state weekend. No, c draft not tomorrow. Likely to be weds. Oakleaf pm me your email and I will invite you. Likewise anyone else interested.

Looks like Jerry Rice C championship drafted last night
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2014, 08:25:22 AM
Sorry lads. Up in dublin at penn state weekend. No, c draft not tomorrow. Likely to be weds. Oakleaf pm me your email and I will invite you. Likewise anyone else interested.

Shit. I think I can restart it.

Minder

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 31, 2014, 10:53:35 AM
Quote from: Minder on August 31, 2014, 08:25:22 AM

Shit. I think I can restart it.

Can I have #1 pick again ?
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

Fuckin disaster. Late getting to draft cos kids wouldn't go to bloody sleep and then couldn't access draft from web. Phone has crashed twice...

David McKeown

2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Gabriel_Hurl

Yahoo didn't think much of my draft last night  ;D

Good thing we are running it again

AZOffaly

Quote from: David McKeown on September 01, 2014, 12:11:20 AM
I keep forgetting to enter this every year, damn it

We have a slot in c.. Pm me your email address.

magpie seanie

Computer picked a couple of dudes I wouldn't have but overall I didn't do too badly. Think I might have to review my no kicker strategy before game day though!

AZOffaly

Right lads,

A is done and drafted.

B is full and drafting tonight at 9.

C is a bit of a disaster. I forgot to postpone the draft, so I had to set it to redraft again, but they won't allow me add teams for a reason. I may have to start a new league instead. Keep an eye on your mailbox for invites. Draft for C will be tomorrow night at 9.

AZOffaly

Yep, you're in, but I'm struggling to send the invites! Yahoo seems to think that even if you say you want to reset the draft, that the teams are locked. I might have to create a new league.

AZOffaly

Right lads, emails sent to all C teams. I've invited a couple of lads that also said they want in. Others have asked about joining, PM me your email and if you are in the first 12 there's no bother..