Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 24, 2014, 02:52:40 PM
... so I've just sent the dreaded relegation invite to Big Apple Orchards.
...That give us three promotion places to fill, as well as 3 relegations from Division 1. 2 of them have not re-registered, so that means we can bring 5 up from division 3 from last year.
Or how about just bringing up 4 and handing out another relegation reprieve?

AZOffaly

OK, Montana is all set, and draft set for next Sunday night at 9pm.

Onto Payton...

We have 5 teams in, and an invite sent out for the 6th. Still waiting for email addresses for Mayo4Sam and Rehabis4Quitters. Iceman, also waiting for your email address. On reflection, I think dec is right, and I will spare him the relegation. Dec, I've emailed you your reprieve email.

So if we get Mayo4Sam, Rehabis4Quitters and Iceman, as well as dec, then we will be up to our 10.

Let's see if we can get that sorted today!

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 25, 2014, 09:57:54 AM

Onto Payton...

We have 5 teams in, and an invite sent out for the 6th. Still waiting for email addresses for Mayo4Sam and Rehabis4Quitters. Iceman, also waiting for your email address. On reflection, I think dec is right, and I will spare him the relegation. Dec, I've emailed you your reprieve email.

So if we get Mayo4Sam, Rehabis4Quitters and Iceman, as well as dec, then we will be up to our 10.

AZ my team is rehab is 4 quitters.

Banger sanger is another lad with same first name but but not me.

rehabis 4 quitters should be promoted now to b division

still suggesting 2 leagues of 12 if we dont have the teams
this past year was a lot more craic with 12 teams than the previous seasons
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the onion bag

Quote from: The Iceman on August 25, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

Onto Payton...

I agree with this, especially if I get a relegation reprieve  :P

oakleaflad

Is there going to be room for new members in the C league?

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Oraisteach

I think oakleaflad and Syferus were seeking to join.  Still disagree with Iceman about league size.  Ten is ideal, and I thought it was great craic.

The Iceman

Quote from: Oraisteach on August 25, 2014, 06:06:12 PM
I think oakleaflad and Syferus were seeking to join.  Still disagree with Iceman about league size.  Ten is ideal, and I thought it was great craic.
great craic when? 2 years ago?
we had 12 teams per league last year and 2 seasons ago....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on August 25, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

Onto Payton...

We find the consensus is 10 works better. Well have more than 24 in any case. Pm me you email address and I'll invite you to the b division. Tell bacon Sanger to do the same.

Oraisteach

No, Iceman, last year we had 10 teams in divisions 1 and 2.  Only division 3 had 12 teams.  You need to undergo rehab to fully appreciate the joys of a 10-team league again.  Been in 16, 14, 12 and 10 team leagues and much prefer the smaller grouping.  Good luck with your draft.  If I draft a player, his chances of making it to the IR rises by about 37%.

The Iceman

AZ I PM'ed you on here and through the league.
I also emailed Bacon Sanger please and told him to do the same

Fermanaghandsam

I am a bit late to the party here, but is there any room for one more?

AZOffaly