NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

The Iceman

4 day weekend knocked me off - should have re-set my lineup based on injuries and projections - made some amateur mistakes and gave the week away....
slim slim chance of a comeback tonight but can't see it....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

heganboy

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 26, 2013, 09:40:00 PM
Interestingly, hegan's clowns nabbed Knowshon Moreno in the 19th round of the draft but gave up on him too soon.

Its bad enough that I know that without everybody else having a laugh...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Mayo4Sam

Quote from: The Iceman on December 02, 2013, 04:27:24 PM
4 day weekend knocked me off - should have re-set my lineup based on injuries and projections - made some amateur mistakes and gave the week away....

And you're in real trouble for next week as well with Hoboken and Gary O'Neill going well, you could conceivably win next week and still be knocked out
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

magpie seanie

Quote from: FL/MAYO on November 29, 2013, 05:01:58 PM
Quote from: Rossie11 on November 29, 2013, 09:12:48 AM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 29, 2013, 09:01:14 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 29, 2013, 08:48:44 AM
I do not like thee Nate Burleson....
+1
+2

+3 picked up the useless bollix Wednesday.

That one really pissed me off. How could he get zero? Maybe if he only had 2 or 3 catches for feck all yardage. I thought he was injured again.

Anyway, thankfully I have Eric Decker so my season has been saved for one more week at least and my 5 game losing streak has  ended.

The Iceman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on December 02, 2013, 04:43:44 PM

And you're in real trouble for next week as well with Hoboken and Gary O'Neill going well, you could conceivably win next week and still be knocked out
either way it was a good year.... :)
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Mayo4Sam

considering the original projection was 0-14, ya not too bad

The Iceman

I missed the draft for the league - it was the wee fella's first day at school. I think I dropped 8 of the players that were auto drafted and started with the scraps nobody else wanted. All in all not a bad year....

the Deel Rover

You wouldn't know what could happen tonight iceman. Some crazy scores this week with 3 players getting 40 or more points. I took a few chances this week with injured players as well felt fairly pi**ed with over 40 points on the bench then I saw your benched players so I feel your pain. Hoboken and gary o neil have put up serious scores over the past couple of weeks.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Looks like Percy Harvin won't start either...I need 40 points from Lynch and Seattle's safety Earl Thomas.... can't see it happening.
If i had just started Carolina over New England at DEFENSE we'd have a down to the wire matchup...

Mayo4Sam

Mayo4Sam

Bill Belichick Division
2   Gary ONeil's Team 9-4-0   1746.85
5   Hoboken Celtics 9-4-0   1674.52   
6   Antrim Autopicks 7-6-0   1540.79
7   Faithful Turfmen 'C' 6-7-0   1483.27
9   North Antrim Nuggets 4-9-0   1488.02   
12   Fighting Vincents 1-12-0   1139.55
Andy Reid Division
*1   Mayo4Sam                    11-2-0   1628.07
3   DEELROVER's Rad Team 10-3-0   1611.99
4   Rehab is 4 Quitters          9-4-0   1718.05   
8   Bacon Sanger Please        5-8-0   1541.46   
10   jolene's Team                  4-9-0   1083.64   
11   ONeill's Chargers              3-10-0   1326.26
•   * = clinched playoff spot

mc_grens

The finish in the Payton Chanpionship has gone down to the wire too. One division has 3 teams at 9-4, one at 8-5, and nobody with a losing record. The leader in the other division is at 7-6, is the only team in the division with a winning record, and is the only team guaranteed a playoff spot!

heganboy

Brees' no show last night moved me from 2nd to 7th in one foul swoop. admittedly the division has been poor, but 15 points extra and I had made the playoffs- now I need a big win next week. tight margins...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity