Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Mayo4Sam

Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

heganboy

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 29, 2013, 08:09:28 PM

Anyone up to posting the standings in the other leagues?  Nothing like being 5-3 and in 2nd last place in your division.

happy enough with 4-4 and tied second :-) actually very happy as I was 1-4 three weeks ago and last by a country mile...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

The Iceman

Jerry Rice  - C -League:
1    Hoboken Celtics    7-1-0    
5    Gary ONeil's Team    5-3-0    
7    Faithful Turfmen 'C'    3-5-0    
8    Antrim Autopicks    3-5-0    
10    North Antrim Nuggets 2-6-0    
12    Fighting Vincents    1-7-0    

2     Mayo4Sam    7-1-0    
3    Rehab is 4 Quitters    6-2-0    
4    DEELROVER's Rad Team    6-2-0    
6    Bacon Sanger Please    3-5-0    
9    jolene's Team    3-5-0    3-3-0    
11    ONeill's Chargers    2-6-0    
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

Smackdown Clowns - I think that's Declan - can you let me know asap if you're interested in the trade I've proposed? I would just like to know before waiver claims. Thanks.

magpie seanie

Thanks Declan for quick response. I've just pm'ed you on your reply.

magpie seanie

Can someone explain the logic of the pending trade between Smackdown Clowns and NY Jets VII to me?

declan85

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 30, 2013, 11:56:24 AM
Can someone explain the logic of the pending trade between Smackdown Clowns and NY Jets VII to me?

Hey Seanie.
Trade is Clowns' Antonio Gates for Jets' RG3.
I proposed this trade to NYJ VII and he accepted. My clowns are now weak at QB with Vick going down again and strong at TE, Jimmy Graham, Gronk & Gates. The Jets are weak at TE (Fleener i think) and strong at QB with Stafford & RG3.
The projected points differential on the "Evaluate Trade" tool had Clowns +2.09 for the season and Jets + 21.85 for the season if the trade went through.
I thought it was a good trade for both parties involved.

Season to Date
Gates 80.85pts
RG3 78.56pts

Proj Pts Remaining
Gates 95.95pts
RG3 99.92pts

Do you think its unfair?

magpie seanie

Ignore me, carry on.

Mayo4Sam

Another sticky wicket this weekend Iceman, you're as jammy, Gary O'Neil has over 50 points on his bench while having a player on a Bye on his team

the Deel Rover

I saw that mayo4sam . Witten on the bench with nearly 30 points. Andre johnson was my life saver this week with close to 50 points. Any word on the houston coach ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 04, 2013, 12:08:52 PM
Another sticky wicket this weekend Iceman, you're as jammy, Gary O'Neil has over 50 points on his bench while having a player on a Bye on his team
He came on to his bench late - so I'm not as jammy about anything - he didn't have him when the week started on Thursday - he traded with Bacon Sanger Please to get him but it was too late.... He gave up Boykin of GB.

I thought you's would be happy for me boys to bring down on of the top lads on the other side. Deelrover is hopefully knocking our Hoboken man down too....
Mayo you're one to talk your opponent isn't even logging in by the looks of it...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

the Deel Rover

Quote from: The Iceman on November 04, 2013, 03:02:10 PM
Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 04, 2013, 12:08:52 PM
He came on to his bench late - so I'm not as jammy about anything - he didn't have him when the week started on Thursday - he traded with Bacon Sanger Please to get him but it was too late.... He gave up Boykin of GB.

I thought you's would be happy for me boys to bring down on of the top lads on the other side. Deelrover is hopefully knocking our Hoboken man down too....
Mayo you're one to talk your opponent isn't even logging in by the looks of it...

I am iceman as it keeps a bit of daylight between us and the rest of the pack .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Mayo4Sam

I thought it was top two from each division that goes through?
If thats the case then only two of the three of us will go through?

In fairness I said last week I had three dead rubbers and three tough match ups left, this is clearly a dead rubber

The Iceman

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on November 04, 2013, 05:10:24 PM
I thought it was top two from each division that goes through?
If thats the case then only two of the three of us will go through?

In fairness I said last week I had three dead rubbers and three tough match ups left, this is clearly a dead rubber
Yep only top two of each division goes through - even if your win-loss ratio is higher than the other lads. Thats how the NFL works and how this works unfortunately.
Mayo4sam you should be a cert to top the division with the easiest matchups through the end of the season.