NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Mayo4Sam

Ya 41 points makes Kansas the higher scoring unit in the game. Still not sure how these rankings work??

If only someone would accept one of my trades!
North Antrim nuggets I'm looking at you
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

mc_grens

Anybody need QB help in the middle division?

I have Rivers and Cam. Want a Tight End/ Running Back.

AZOffaly

It's a very odd season when you look at some of the stud running backs who are basically not performing (which is making a bollox of my RB-RB strategy in the draft :) ) Richardson, Johnson, Rice, MJ Drew, etc etc are all having the proverbial nightmare. This year more than ever I suspect the rounds 4-10 of the draft are going to be the winning of it. I look at my 3 teams and I have to say I like the look of them on paper, then I look at my record and their performances to date and I should be dropping half of the hoors.

Gabriel_Hurl

I don't have him in our league but have him in most others I play in - Cam Newton is a horribly frustrating QB

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2013, 03:26:29 PM
It's a very odd season when you look at some of the stud running backs who are basically not performing (which is making a bollox of my RB-RB strategy in the draft :) ) Richardson, Johnson, Rice, MJ Drew, etc etc are all having the proverbial nightmare. This year more than ever I suspect the rounds 4-10 of the draft are going to be the winning of it. I look at my 3 teams and I have to say I like the look of them on paper, then I look at my record and their performances to date and I should be dropping half of the hoors.
Johnson and MJD were not expected to perform this year based on last year......
Arian Foster is frustrating but still consistently putting up decent numbers (not worthy of his draft status). Charles and Moreno are the standouts this year from a draft perspective.

You also still never responded to my request about the loss being overturned......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Sorry which request? If Yahoo made a stat correction, and updated your points total, then that's that.

As regards the players, yes, I'd agree about Johnson, but MJD was coming into a contract year and was generally expected to have a good year. He's playing for his future. Unfortunately he's lost something.

Ray Rice and Trent Richardson are big disappointments for me. Chris Johnson less so, but I didn't expect him to be this bad.

The Iceman

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2013, 04:01:01 PM
Sorry which request? If Yahoo made a stat correction, and updated your points total, then that's that.

As regards the players, yes, I'd agree about Johnson, but MJD was coming into a contract year and was generally expected to have a good year. He's playing for his future. Unfortunately he's lost something.

Ray Rice and Trent Richardson are big disappointments for me. Chris Johnson less so, but I didn't expect him to be this bad.
I won the game by 4.5 points. The recap says I won. I checked the stat corrections and my opponent was deducted another 0.5 points and I had no corrections and its recorded as a loss for me.
Just asking for an explanation....

Very interesting season so far in the C championship with Mayo for Sam playing a blinder.... Not sure what's going on with Gabe Hurl but I expected more from you lad!!!

I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Sorry, just saw that request now when I look back... Not sure I can give you an explanation, per se, because there were no rule changes or anything like that, that would be approved and notified to the entire league. If I could make changes like that my record would be better :)

What is your team again? I'll look back at week 3 and see if I can see anything..

The Iceman

Rehab is for Quitters playing Jolene's team week 3. It is what it is i suppose I just don't know how i lost when the recap says i won and the stat corrections show nothing up.... cheers

magpie seanie

Quote from: AZOffaly on October 16, 2013, 03:26:29 PM

By coincidence looked back at my draft earlier and it was pretty pathetic looking at it today: 1. Jamaal Charles (good pick) 2. Steven Jackson (1 game and 3 minutes so far) 3. Julio Jones (out for season but was huge until his injury) 4. Cam Newton (was annoyed with myself at the time for taking a QB so early - he has disappointed but will end up being an ok pick). 5. Danny Amendola (did someone say injury prone?) 6. Ryan Mathews (thought hate had gone too far, hadn't gone far enough...) 7. Eric Decker (bad Week 1 but good pick). 8. Tavon Austin (big disappointment) 9. Kenny Britt (oh my God!!!) 10. Rashard Mendenhall (slow, losing his job...) 11. Tony Romo (a steal) 12. Fred Davis (this was an autopick as I lost coverage. I'd never have drafted him). 13. Arizona DST (autopick again but did ok for me, briefly) 14. Jason Pierre Paul (terrible pick, injured) 15. Martellus Bennett (good pick, good value) 16. NaVorro Bowman (top pick) 17. Tyvon Branch (fine until injury) 18. Roman Harper (injury, losing/lost his job) 19. Josh Brown (dropped before first game).

At the time I was happy with it overall.

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on October 16, 2013, 04:54:27 PM
Rehab is for Quitters playing Jolene's team week 3. It is what it is i suppose I just don't know how i lost when the recap says i won and the stat corrections show nothing up.... cheers

So the score for the week says you lost 120.36 to 120.96

I added up the scores for jolene's team and their scores add up to 120.96. All I can surmise is that they have a bug in their recap. Looks like they have a bug in their code or missed some of the scoring... It all adds up. Mind you, I didn't check each player to see they got the correct score by their performance or anything..

The Iceman

No worries - thanks for checking. Something weird happened of that I have no doubt. I won the matchup at the time, the recap says I won and 3 days later it changed somehow. Oh well.
Mayo 4 Sam is next up. The undefeated versus the people's champ.....

Mayo4Sam

As a rookie I'm delighted with how this is all working out, my draft projection was 7-7.
It's interesting that the guys with the most traded sit 1/2 in both divisions
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

the Deel Rover

Us mayo men have a proud record going back year s in the fantasy football mayo4sam . I still cant figure out how they are working out league positions.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

The Iceman

Looks like the league positions are driven by Wins - Losses and Points for (looks like they don't include points against or a sum of the two).