NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Sorry Seanie, appeal is upheld, you are absolutely right. Please use the post quoted by Seanie as the list of promotions and relegations. Bit shitty the way Yahoo do that with the standings.

The Claw

Hi AZ, Royal Badgers here, are there only 6 in the Walter Peyton B this year??

AZOffaly

No Claw, final jockeying for positions is underway. It'll; be 10, 10 and 10 again.

declan85

Hi AZ, any idea on dates for the drafts yet? Is it 2 weeks tonight the season kicks off?

AZOffaly

Hi declan,

As I said, as soon as the positions are finalised, we'll start arranging them, but it's likely we'll have at least one or two midweek nights.

Oraisteach

AZOffaly

OK lads, we need to pull up our socks on this big time (My fault I know). We need to have 3 drafts run off before next Thursday. I'm proposing a draft this week, one at the weekend, and maybe one early next week. (Monday night).

The draft order will depend on which league fills up first...

Montana Conference - We are short the Rufus Bess Squad and New York Jets VI..  If I have a PM, I'll resend the invites, if not, I'll assume ye are not interested and will offer your place to someone else tomorrow evening. If I haven't a PM from you, send one ASAP please...

Payton Conference - The one with the most problems... We have 6 lads still not joined. If you are the owner of Galway Bay Tribesmen, Ruthless Rossies, Forte Year Old Virgins, Curragh Rams, Big Apple Orchards or Purple People Eaters, please PM me ASAP. I know a couple of ye have already, so look out for your invite now.

Rice - We are missing the Savage Bears, Craigyhill Terrors and North Antrim Nuggets, but we have 8 teams in, so only 2 places left for these 3. Also we have cadhlacian looking to join too, so get back to me ASAP..

Cheers, we'll sort this out today if possible,...

turk

Gabriel_Hurl

AZ - I won't be around much at the weekend - Labour Day here

Muck Savage

Shifty, a bit lost. I registered Savage Bears in the B division about 10 days ago and got all the emails etc. Now can't get in there and you're telling me I got the drop last season. I'm pretty sure I held onto my B division spot, can you check it out. I'm in either way but though all was sorted. Let me know.

AZOffaly

Hi MS, yeah, you got relegated last year alright... send me your email address and I'll invite you to a league...

AZOffaly

Right lads, bit of an update.

In the A championship, all invites are out, and 8 of the 10 teams are in, and I'm expecting ceiphas and turk to join up today, so we should be good to go.

The B Championship has 6/10 joined, with invites sent to Ruthless Rossies and Curragh Rams.  Awaiting a response from Forte Year Old Virgins and Purple People eaters.

The C Championship is fully subscribed, well done lads. 10/10 in. "My Team" seems to be the nomenclature for Craigyhill Terrors this year, so the only lad not in this, that should be is Muck Savage.

Muck Savage, you were relegated from Division B, but in Seventh place. Given that the C division is full, I will renege on your relegation if you get back to me today.

If everyone invited to the B championship joins today, we;ll have no room for poor Muck Savage, so I'm going to suggest expanding the C division to a 12 team league, with cadhlacian also invited as someone who wanted to join.

So. C is ready to draft unless we add Muck Savage and cadhlacian to the C division.

B needs 4 more lads to join. 2 invited, 2 non responsive as of yet. If no response comes by this evening, I will invite Muck Savage and Craigyhill Terrors (7th and 8 last year) to remain in B, and will invite cadhlacian to C.

A is ready to draft when turk and ceiphas get the finger out.

Clear as mud? Nearly there lads...

magpie seanie

AZ - if you need an extra team depending on how things fall I'll be glad to do so.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.