Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Quote from: declan85 on October 09, 2012, 05:18:22 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 09, 2012, 05:07:37 PM
Hoorin b**tard
Beaten by  0.11 points this week.  >:(

A grand total of 3 yards... Your still top of your division so all is not lost!!
Interesting stat from within the Montana conference this week, all 5 teams from one side of the division (Halas) bet the 5 from the other side (Lombardi)...

Smackdown Clowns play outta the Hyde in Roscommon...

Thought I had ya before Colston went bananas!

Oraisteach

Yeah, Deel, but how was I to know that Colston would go bananas, as Seanie put it.  Heck, even Bradshaw acted like a man being pursued by the law when he ran for 200 yards.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Oraisteach on October 10, 2012, 05:10:21 PM
Yeah, Deel, but how was I to know that Colston would go bananas, as Seanie put it.  Heck, even Bradshaw acted like a man being pursued by the law when he ran for 200 yards.

+ you had Trent Richardson and Aaron rogers putting up big numbers as well  Oraisteach. Then Jimmy Greham and Danny Amendola got injured in the 1st quarter for me , Brady was throwing to everyone except my man Brandon Llyod on Sunday night and as for my running back Jonathan Stewart he is as usefull as tits on a bull   :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Minder

Ben Roethlisberger has just today been awarded a TD that originally was credited as a lateral to Mendenhall, and thus a rushing TD. It might have implications in some close games last weekend that had Big Ben at QB.

http://m.deadspin.com/5950866/?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BallyhaiseMan

Yeh im actually down as having won the game with Lone Shark last weekend.
I have no idea what went on as neither of us have Big Ben or Mendenhall.

declan85

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on October 11, 2012, 03:37:51 PM
Yeh im actually down as having won the game with Lone Shark last weekend.
I have no idea what went on as neither of us have Big Ben or Mendenhall.

Looks like they took a catch away from Jamaal Charles. Must have been ruled a catch on the day but now gone to a backwards pass and ruled as a rushing attempt.

Huge implications, im out of the relegation zone with L'Esprit de Biff dropping in...

Minder

Jesus Jordy Nelson got me out of a hole last night, 35 points.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

magpie seanie

RG3 is some buachaill. I was on the road to defeat most likely anyway when he broke off his 76 yard run for his second TD of the game. Small consolation that I have him in my friends/family league and it confirmed my win over the brother (unless McGahee goes loo-laa tonight altogether).

This season is really going crap for me.

AZOffaly

I had to make a call on that Seanie. I knew he was 'post concussion' and didn't love him v the Vikes, but I went with him. Lucky enough :)

heganboy

As c'mon I score 153 and I'm on the wrong end of a 40 point batin'
Jaysus
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Rossie11

I benched Nelson this week... Genius decision!!!
Will be the making of him though.. he has his lesson learned!!

Go on ya boy ye

Quote from: heganboy on October 16, 2012, 11:23:54 AM
As c'mon I score 153 and I'm on the wrong end of a 40 point batin'
Jaysus

At least you got within 40

Oraisteach

The funny thing, Hegan, is that I dumped Shonn Greene because of his abysmal productivity.  You picked him up and he runs up 30 points.  Well, you and I have another go-around in two weeks.

heganboy

Oraisteach, I was pretty pleased with the return I had from my squad with the bye weeks, but you wrung some result from your squad. On Thursday afternoon, I didn't see you breaking 130...
Fair play
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Minder on October 15, 2012, 10:15:07 AM
Jesus Jordy Nelson got me out of a hole last night, 35 points.

Was that against me minder. Thought i had you untill that fecker put up those points
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001