NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

Capt Pat

Make sure you get a mega deal if you give up megatron.

Syferus

Quote from: Capt Pat on September 11, 2012, 11:55:53 PM
Make sure you get a mega deal if you give up megatron.

I intend to, even though I have a feeling Marshall could have the better year overall. Cutler is in absolute lovey-dovey mode with his old team-mate and the Bears have just about no one that will vulture his looks. Megatron is going to be triple marked plenty of times this year, and although he's still going to make plenty of hay I'd be surprised if he exceeds last season, particularly in fantasy terms with all those TDs. I was beside myself that I got both, really.

magpie seanie

Da Bears loss last night was bad enough and then I realise I am playing against Tramon Williams AND Clay feckin Matthews (just the 33 combined points!) in fantasy. Uphill task already to put it mildly.

the Deel Rover

Matthews is a machine . One of the lads up against Az had 50 odd points allready , with Matthews , the green bay defence and woodson .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

In the Payton League, I'm up against Craigyhill Terrors. Just the GB Defense plus Clay Matthews plus Charles Woodson. 55 points. Bollox.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 14, 2012, 07:34:53 PM
In the Payton League, I'm up against Craigyhill Terrors. Just the GB Defense plus Clay Matthews plus Charles Woodson. 55 points. Bollox.

Tell me about it Az they killed me last week as well .
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers

AZOffaly

Megatron is Calvin Johnson, the Lions Wide Receiver.

Minder

Need a big game tonight from Julio Jones against Oraisteachs Browns, Darren McFadden would need to get his finger out, I got rid of C.J Spiller two weeks ago ffs.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

The Iceman

I was offline there for a ween a days and missed some management. Had Nicks on the bench..... probably would not have won either way. Bacon Sanger looks like he is offline this week two with some big points on the bench...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Oraisteach

Minder, my only hope is if Julio Jones accidentally collides with a group of cheerleaders as he runs out onto the field, as a result of which he sustains two broken wrists, a high ankle sprain and inexplicable blindness. 

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Minder on September 17, 2012, 03:24:29 PM
Need a big game tonight from Julio Jones against Oraisteachs Browns, Darren McFadden would need to get his finger out, I got rid of C.J Spiller two weeks ago ffs.

Had tried to pick up Spiller last week in the waivers but the teamaying tonight got him ahead of me and he puts up 25 odd point plus Eli has about 2 points for nearly 3/4 s of the game and finishes with 27points and to make matters worse i leave ben tate on the bench because he got feck all game time last week and low and behold he puts up 20 points.  It's going to be a long season   
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

magpie seanie

AZOffaly

I sent a trade request to you there Deel Rover. You know it makes sense :)

the Deel Rover

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 19, 2012, 03:51:06 PM
I sent a trade request to you there Deel Rover. You know it makes sense :)

Ya must be thinking i was out drinking with Michael Turner on Monday night Az . ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers