Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 04, 2012, 01:47:19 PM
I've submitted a query for that issue.

Seanie, Wednesday is correct, basically players will be on Waivers (as opposed to Free Agents) from the first game of the week until Tuesday. This week that is Wednesday night.

AZ can we change that this year so that all players are not locked and just the ones from the Wednesday night matches?? It really is a balls to not be able pick up a free agent if a player is injured before the weekend. It is just a case of changing the "Waiver rules" under settings to "Sunday to Tuesday". This will benefit everyone in the league

The Iceman

I agree!
I need a DB for this week and I went on waivers...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

magpie seanie

I also agree. It's ridiculous that all players will be frozen tomorrow night with most of the games not until Sunday.

ONeill

Just getting to see this now. So it's too late to alter squad for this week's games?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on September 04, 2012, 06:42:39 PM
Just getting to see this now. So it's too late to alter squad for this week's games?
Did you pick Walter Payton again?

AZOffaly

O Neill you can change up to the start of the games.

Lads, this is from the site..

Use these settings to give everyone in the league a fair chance at picking up players. Sunday - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. First game of the week - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the start of the first game for that week with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. Game Time means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the scheduled start time of their game. In Game Time Waivers, players on a bye week will be placed on waivers Monday night at 5:30pm pacific time.

I reckon game time to Tuesday would be the fairest. It means that they go on waivers from the time they play until Tuesday.

ONeill

Sorry - it was the second part of your answer that I needed. Tried to bring in a free agent or two today but weren't activated. 
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

turk

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 04, 2012, 08:46:57 PM
O Neill you can change up to the start of the games.

Lads, this is from the site..

Use these settings to give everyone in the league a fair chance at picking up players. Sunday - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at 10:00am PT each Sunday with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. First game of the week - Tuesday means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the start of the first game for that week with the claim period ending at 11:59pm PT on Tuesday. Game Time means all unowned players will be placed on waivers at the scheduled start time of their game. In Game Time Waivers, players on a bye week will be placed on waivers Monday night at 5:30pm pacific time.

I reckon game time to Tuesday would be the fairest. It means that they go on waivers from the time they play until Tuesday.

AZ I had a big rubbish reply wrote  but I agree the Game time waivers looks best option of the three.

magpie seanie

AZOffaly

OK, I'll set that so. As I understand it, this means all Free Agents will be placed on waivers from the time THEIR respective games start until Tuesday, when everyone comes off Waivers again.

First game tonight remember, best of luck :)

AZOffaly

That's done now.

Also, the player list thing seems to be resolved.

Description

Customers report that the Available Player list does not load for their Fantasy Football league.

Resolution

Our Engineering team has resolved an issue some leagues were experiencing with the Available Player list not displaying.

We appreciate your patience as we worked to get this issue resolved. The player list should be displaying for your league at this time.

turk

The Iceman

So is there anyway I can put a player into the DB slot then before the cut off for tonights game? says the waiver is tomorrow...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

AZOffaly

Quote from: The Iceman on September 05, 2012, 09:09:33 PM
So is there anyway I can put a player into the DB slot then before the cut off for tonights game? says the waiver is tomorrow...
Sorry I'm late. yes, you can add any player who is a FA to your squad. If he goes to 'W' you'll have to wait until Tuesday.

The Iceman

whats going on with the scoring? it all changed since yesterday? Arian Foster 4.75 points for 2 touch downs and a good locka yards?