NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 31, 2012, 08:17:31 PM
I can only speak for myself but I took a back up running back McGahee and back up QB Rivers over a starting tight end as O knew I could get Tamme and Rudolph for the tight end slot later on. Rivers and McGahee I figured were more important players. Only the computer auto pick fills all the starting slots first.

Rivers is too good to be a backup QB in my book. Think he will be top 8 QB this year.

Capt Pat

AZ was looking for players for the C league. I think he is at the Emerald Isle classic so might not get back to you tonight.

AZOffaly

Hey. we're om for a draft tonight at 9, so yes, still room left. The only thing is we need 2, as we can't draft with an odd number, so it's either 8 or 10. If you can get 1 more lad, you're more than welcome. PM me your email address and I will send the invites.

eagle eye

ok good stuff.  not sure i can get anyone else though.  can anyone else hook up another person??

AZOffaly

declan85

Is anybody else having trouble on the Yahoo Fantasy Football site? When you click on the "Players" tab its bringing back the filter options but no list of players.
Been like that for me since yesterday...

AZOffaly

AZOffaly

Yeah, I'm getting the same error. It doesn't happen in the Payton or Rice conferences. Weird.

Capt Pat

I will take on a team in the C league as well.

In the Montana league the add players page has no players to add. It only happens in that league.

declan85

Quote from: AZOffaly on September 03, 2012, 04:54:56 PM
Yeah, I'm getting the same error. It doesn't happen in the Payton or Rice conferences. Weird.

Thats not good news for the Montana league...

AZOffaly

As a workaround, click on Players -> League Leaders. Then select Quarterbacks. Then change the filter criteria to all players and it works.

AZOffaly

Lads, if anyone in the other two leagues would like to add another team, PM me your email address. Otherwise, eagle eye is out of luck. Eagle Eye, you need to PM me your email address please...