Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

the Deel Rover

Quote from: FL/MAYO on August 27, 2012, 12:16:57 AM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 26, 2012, 10:18:50 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 26, 2012, 09:29:40 PM
We're all done. Took just 1hr 15 to get through all 19 rounds, with 7 live players. Deel, did you test your system beforehand?

i did az . i knew i was going to miss the first 15 minutes of the draft so i pre ranked some players that i wanted . When i tried to join the draft live it wouldn't work kept freezing
[/quote ]

Deel,that's what happens when you live in the arse end of Mayo ;D

;D No Fl the broadband was woking ok it was the fantasy football that was freezing . Oh and it's a lovely arse end by the way  ;)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

AZOffaly

Right lads, Payton is all set and raring to go. Cheers to everyone who managed to attend the draft, and again apologies to the lads that it didn't suit. I suppose you can't suit everyone, so once we have a critical mass we have to go.

Montana is set to draft on Thursday night. Our draft last night only took 1 hour 15 with 7 live participants, so even if all 10 come we should be finished in 2 hours.

Now, priority number 1 for the next few days is getting 3 more teams into the Rice Conference. Heffo hasn't replied to me so I'm not sure if he is around. Puppet Master has lost his slot in Payton, so he can join this if anyone knows him, while Derry no Clues and Uibh Fhalians are encouraged to rejoin. Don't worry about mistakes last year lads. If ye like it, go for it.

turk

Sound job AZ looks like there was great action in the draft. Best of luck to all players

mc_grens

Bloody typical. I was one of those who couldn't draft for Montana on Saturday night. Was happily mock drafting away on Sunday while hungover, in preparation for Thursday night.

Started a new job on Monday morning, and guess what? Work night out on Thursday! Gonna have to spend tonight doing some serious ranking!

Capt Pat

Quote from: mc_grens on August 29, 2012, 06:33:45 AM
Bloody typical. I was one of those who couldn't draft for Montana on Saturday night. Was happily mock drafting away on Sunday while hungover, in preparation for Thursday night.

Started a new job on Monday morning, and guess what? Work night out on Thursday! Gonna have to spend tonight doing some serious ranking!

The ranking if you do it properly and fully will work well for you.

AZOffaly

If you are ranking, I think you should do a mock draft beforehand. Because you must remember that if we go 6 rounds in, you're going to be up to #61 potentially in overall ranking, and if you rank a kicker or defense up there, you are going to get them then. 19 rounds is all the way down to 190.

AZOffaly

Also lads, we are up to 8 in the C league, just 2 more needed. If you know anyone who might want to join, or if Derry no Clues or Uibh Fhalians want back in, feel free. PM me their email address and I'll send the invite.

Go on ya boy ye

Well AZ.

I got an email yesterday saying the Gerry C was today at 04:45pm EDT.

I should ignore this right.

May be I read this wrong.

Capt Pat

The Montana A group is now 9.30 pm thursday night according to the latest e mail?

AZOffaly

Yep, Montana is tomorrow night.

Rice C is on next week. Probably Monday night.

BallyhaiseMan

I have a late one tommorow night, and will be in the office until well after 8.30pm.
I hope there are no speed cameras on the way home because if there are i'l be getting some penalty points.

dec

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 29, 2012, 02:58:00 PM
Yep, Montana is tomorrow night.

Rice C is on next week. Probably Monday night.

Next Monday is Labor Day in the US so any US based people, like me, most likely won't have work. I would prefer that so I don't have to spend the whole draft minimizing my window if anyone walks past.

Capt Pat

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on August 29, 2012, 03:51:15 PM
I have a late one tommorow night, and will be in the office until well after 8.30pm.
I hope there are no speed cameras on the way home because if there are i'l be getting some penalty points.

Try the i phone while driving. You can handle the draft while stuck in traffic

mc_grens

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 29, 2012, 05:50:28 PM
Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on August 29, 2012, 03:51:15 PM

Try the i phone while driving. You can handle the draft while stuck in traffic

No he can't. You need flash. I phone doesn't support it.