NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

DrinkingHarp

10 teams is perfect, if we have to, go to 4 divisions.

AZ put the league name, league ID and League password, I tried the links and they wouldn't work.

4 def players is good
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

magpie seanie

I agree. If you need to get extra teams to make it up to 40 I'd be willing to manage a second team in Div4. The 4 defensive players should return I think.

AZOffaly

OK lads, seems to be a consensus on the 4 Defensive players. I'll go through each league tomorrow night and send out individual invites. If youare NOT in the correct league, can you please PM me an email address I can send the link to? Some peoples' email in the yahoo league seem to be invalid.

Also, I was thinking weekend for drafts? or else Weeknights Irish time, rather than weekday Irish? What do ye think? We need 3 drafts.

magpie seanie

Weekends better for drafts or else late evening, 10pm or so.

declan85

My 2 cents...

Will the 4th defensive player be returned at the expense of the W/T spot that was added in its place last year? What position will be added? I wouldnt mind seeing the LB spot added. Its never been in before (as far as i know) and with many teams running the 3-4 defense guys like Clay Matthews and Demarcus Ware are pretty valuable...

For defensive player scoring, i reckon a Safety & Block Kick need to be increased from 2 points to 4 points. Minor one as they dont happen often but still i reckon they should get a little more credit...

Thursday night games now start in week 2. The waiver time may need to be reduced a bit to give the option of any players dropped on a Wednesday when the waiver opens to be picked up before it shuts again on Thursday night. Whatever the league consensus on that one is fine...

Go on ya boy ye

Quote from: declan85 on August 07, 2012, 12:14:00 PM
My 2 cents...

Will the 4th defensive player be returned at the expense of the W/T spot that was added in its place last year? What position will be added? I wouldnt mind seeing the LB spot added. Its never been in before (as far as i know) and with many teams running the 3-4 defense guys like Clay Matthews and Demarcus Ware are pretty valuable...

For defensive player scoring, i reckon a Safety & Block Kick need to be increased from 2 points to 4 points. Minor one as they dont happen often but still i reckon they should get a little more credit...

Thursday night games now start in week 2. The waiver time may need to be reduced a bit to give the option of any players dropped on a Wednesday when the waiver opens to be picked up before it shuts again on Thursday night. Whatever the league consensus on that one is fine...

Guys,

Am I able to enter the league.

Please let me know if you can.

Thanks

the onion bag

Quote from: magpie seanie on August 07, 2012, 11:33:00 AM
Weekends better for drafts or else late evening, 10pm or so.

I'm easy either way but given the choice, I'd prefer late evening - about 9 or 10 if that suited the boys in the States.

The Iceman

4 or 5pm ESt would be tight enough - wouldnt be out of work and a lot of lads have the FF blocked on the work servers.....

weekends are probably best....
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Capt Pat

Sunday game time last year was a time put forward last year.

AZOffaly

Lads, serious apologies for being behind the curve this year, I'm trying hard to get the time to sort this out. I will have to leave one team in the B Championship, so apologies for that.

I will try my best to get the leagues sorted out, but in the meantime, please join which ever one you can. The most important thing is that we have at least 30 entrants. We also have a couple of new lads looking to get in, so if anyone is not rejoining I'd like to know ASAP.

At the moment, (ignoring whether they are in teh right league or not) we have 10 in the Montana League, 7 in Payton and just 3 in Rice. We need to fill these up rapid, so please join whichever league you have been invited to, and we'll sort out the promotion and relegation from that point on.

Also, re drafts. I will do weekend nights, but may have to have 2 or even 3 on the same weekend, so we might be looking at Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

cheers

andoireabu

Il leave my place open to anybody who wants to join this year.  I made a hash of something last year and got locked out of my team so there were probably a few easy points picked up from me which could have affected things at the business end of the year.  Wouldn't want to do that again and take the place of someone who is wanting to join.
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Minder

AZ - I can't seem to join any league. I initially ended up in Jerry Rice "C" instead of Walter Payton "B", left Jerry Rice and now can't get into any of them.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

AZOffaly

Right lads. Going to try and sort these one by one. Starting at the top...

The entrants for the Montana Conference Should Be....
L'Esprit de Biff.
Smackdown Clowns
Faithful Turfmen B
Galway Bay Tribesmen
Ballyhaise Bills
Coolera Bears
Red Hand Helmets
Royal Badgers
Ruthless Rossies
Revis and Butthead

8 out of the 10 are correct. Today, I want to do the following please.....

I am removing New York Jets VI and Mayo Warriors. Lads, I will send an invite to ye for the B League.

Royal Badgers and Revis and Butthead, I will send an invite to ye for the A League.

If we can sort this out today, we'll move onto the B league. Baby steps at a time.

Cheers

AZOffaly

Revis and Butthead, you have been invited.

Royal Badgers, I need your email address to invite you.

NY Jets and Mayo Warriors have been removed. Lads, I will invite ye to the Payton league as soon as possible.

Go on ya boy ye