Yes
No

the Deel Rover

Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

declan85

Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 29, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
Really really could do with a win this week

Your battling for the top dog in Mayo this week, my moneys on you for the W against the inconsistent Jets...

Oraisteach

This was less of a bye week and more of a bye-bye week for me.

heganboy

Never ever ever use auto draft in this league, Not only is my starting team shite, but because of the depth of the league and the roster size, there's not a free agent out there, and who the hell wants to trade for shite. Brutal, I look forward to the Junior B league next year
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Capt Pat

Capt Pat is now struggling for survival in the second division now. Luck hasn't been on my side and luck plays a big part in this along with me trying to predict the future too much.

At least the relegation battle will keep things interesting.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: declan85 on October 29, 2011, 03:58:29 PM
Quote from: the Deel Rover on October 29, 2011, 03:44:41 PM
Really really could do with a win this week

Your battling for the top dog in Mayo this week, my moneys on you for the W against the inconsistent Jets...

Well i just about hung on to get my 2nd win despite an inspired pick up of Detroit by the jets who got 43 points. Only for Ray Rice and his 3 tds i was well and truly fcuked.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mc_grens

Quote from: heganboy on October 31, 2011, 06:28:47 PM
Never ever ever use auto draft in this league, Not only is my starting team shite, but because of the depth of the league and the roster size, there's not a free agent out there, and who the hell wants to trade for shite. Brutal, I look forward to the Junior B league next year

I got 40 points from 2 free agents this week. I think they're there alright- a ten team league isn't deep at all. Yes our rosters are big, but remember 3 slots are for idp's only.

Dinny Breen

I play Oraisteach this week and again in two weeks, what a load of bollox..
#newbridgeornowhere

Oraisteach

Dinny, I'm not exactly jubilant myself.  I'll trade you for McGeeney.

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 01, 2011, 04:14:10 PM

For who?

You're the strongest team in it plus I've already gone toe to toe with another top 4 team Puppet Master twice already as well, damn it all I want is fair play..
#newbridgeornowhere

eiled in the bushes

Quote from: Dinny Breen on November 01, 2011, 05:19:35 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on November 01, 2011, 04:14:10 PM

For who?

You're the strongest team in it plus I've already gone toe to toe with another top 4 team Puppet Master twice already as well, damn it all I want is fair play..
stop crying dinny,you kicked my ass last week!!!!
get some metal in your life

andoireabu

Squeaky bum time this week.  I'm less than two points up with a wide receiver to play tonight for Philly.  My opponent has only his team defense to score him points.  That team is Philly! Don't even know what I need to bring me through this one.  Philly to let in a bag full with my man to get a few, or a nil nil draw so things stay as they are. AAAAGGGGHHHH!!
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Minder

Patrick Peterson was some free agent pick up for me a few weeks back, he has had over 20 PTS wax of the last two weeks thanks to k.o. returns to the house.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014