Galicia Vs France International Gaelic Football Matches Live on Spanish TV

Started by AJ6000, March 14, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

sligeach

Any of you fine gents record this ? Or know where it's up online ? Youtube etc ?

AJ6000

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Not a bad standard at all. The GAA really needs to get on to some local municipalities in these areas and get some 15 a side pitches put in place. Would be more beneficial than spunking €100m building white elephants  to be used for a rugby world cup.

AFS

A better standard than I expected. French number 12 would get a game for most clubs in the country. Would love to see more done to promote this sort of growth.

sligoman2

I watched this last night.  Commentators were into the game and from the little bit I could understand did a good job explaining the rules.  Nice location and a good crowd with lots of goals and points.  They struggled with the solo run a little but it was brilliant to see the effort and enjoyment by both sides.  Well done to the tv station, lots of cameras, not just someone up in the stands with an iPhone.  Great advertisement for ladies football and well done again to all involved.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.