Ulster Senior Football Final 17th July - Derry v Donegal

Started by tbrick18, June 26, 2011, 09:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imtommygunn

Quote from: sheamy on July 19, 2011, 09:27:13 PM
Quote from: glens abu on July 19, 2011, 08:54:59 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 19, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
"Some bad winners"???

There's obviously  a difference of opinion on the Donegal penalty, but I haven't seen anyone boasting or gloating.

Your right it was a penalty as thats the way the ref seen it,there are crying Derry wans on this board who will make everyy excuse under the sun rather than admit it was a poor team performance,Brennan will get a few games grace and then they will turn on him next.Just you enjoy a fine victory and a well deserved Ulster title.Good luck in your quest for Sam.

Just make sure Baker Bradley gets his money this month. And a big bonus too. A fine job done all round  ;D

Sure he got us to runners up in ulster sheamy. A high achievement in anyone's book ;)

glens abu

Quote from: sheamy on July 19, 2011, 09:27:13 PM
Quote from: glens abu on July 19, 2011, 08:54:59 PM
Quote from: J70 on July 19, 2011, 07:33:21 PM
"Some bad winners"???

There's obviously  a difference of opinion on the Donegal penalty, but I haven't seen anyone boasting or gloating.

Your right it was a penalty as thats the way the ref seen it,there are crying Derry wans on this board who will make everyy excuse under the sun rather than admit it was a poor team performance,Brennan will get a few games grace and then they will turn on him next.Just you enjoy a fine victory and a well deserved Ulster title.Good luck in your quest for Sam.

Just make sure Baker Bradley gets his money this month. And a big bonus too. A fine job done all round  ;D

:D :D Sure he did well so he did,and he will be up next after Brennan so he will ;)

playerfit

feck me u would think antrim men would have something better to do than wind up derry men?sad sad people but then i suppose u cant expect much more for a county who footballers only get to an ulster final once every 60 years or so and as for last time they won one i doubt if there is too many around who can remember that. To be fair they have won a few more than derry but most of them are pre the first world war.

glens abu

Quote from: playerfit on July 19, 2011, 11:51:35 PM
feck me u would think antrim men would have something better to do than wind up derry men?sad sad people but then i suppose u cant expect much more for a county who footballers only get to an ulster final once every 60 years or so and as for last time they won one i doubt if there is too many around who can remember that. To be fair they have won a few more than derry but most of them are pre the first world war.

Very true but dont spend all our time crying about it,ffs get over it you were well beat by a better team.Just dry your eyes and look forward to another beating on Sat. :D :D

playerfit

Quote from: glens abu on July 20, 2011, 08:44:16 AM
Quote from: playerfit on July 19, 2011, 11:51:35 PM

Very true but dont spend all our time crying about it,ffs get over it you were well beat by a better team.Just dry your eyes and look forward to another beating on Sat. :D :D

Correct me if i am wrong here but is this not a discussion board where the rights and wrongs of game effecting decisions can be discussed?? You dont have to read what derry and donegal men write in this thread you choose to read it. As far as I have read on this no derry supporter is crying about the result or indeed that donegall deserved the result on the day. What we have said is that the pen was soft, changed the game in donegals favour which as a team they took advantage of and therefore up for debate on wether it should have been given or not, as far as i can see this is the place to debate it, now i am sorry if this offends you but i dont really care if you are annoyed or not.

As for saturday we will talk about it after it happens maybe u will some thing descent to contribute instead of just shit stirring

Any craic

Apologies to Derry fans but here's more Donegal fans going nuts at Summer Camps today in Malin and Moville, along with a Michael Murphy interview - http://tiny.cc/vrut4

Mrs mills

Quote from: The Stallion on July 02, 2011, 03:46:03 PM
Derry to win comfortably.

I took a lot of criticism for predicting a comfortable victory over Armagh but was proved correct, and I see another easy win in the final.

Derry to score goals, dominate midfield and win by at least 5 or 6 points.

I'd advise all the Donegal supporters to stick a whack of money on Derry just to soften the blow of defeat.

Final score Donegal 1-11  Derry 0-8

Any predictions for today?

The Stallion

Yes. I predict you'll still be the same man who thought McIver was doing a good job and should have stayed on as manager lol.

Walter Cronc

Stallion time to check yourself in pal. Sunk to new depths with this. It's ok mate. Just speak with someone!

The Stallion

Walter Cronc

The Stallion

I accept that you seem unable or unwilling to clarify what you're on about.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: The Stallion on March 19, 2017, 02:34:35 PM
I accept that you seem unable or unwilling to clarify what you're on about.

Is Gransha still open. It's close enough to you.