Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosskarr

Quote from: snoopdog on February 04, 2021, 03:03:54 PM
Quote from: Mourne Red on February 04, 2021, 09:22:42 AM
"Still recovering from too much refreshments with my LFC supporters bubble the other night."

Didn't care too much about COVID restirctions there Spewtree? No bubbles allowed in this lockdown..
Hopefully he will Brighton up a bit.  ;D
Ah,a bit of Free State wit ;D ;D

wobbller

Lotto, Lotto, wherefore art thou Lotto?

Cuan12

Any news on minor management , rumour has it's another appointment from the 91/94 squad, who has had previous inter county management experience.
On the Tally front, is it fair he gets 12 week ban ?
I hope that during the appeals process our chairman stands up and tells the truth , will be a refreshing change.

Smurfy123

Well who else do you think should get the ban?

Mourne Red

Ok so who was it? Who was out training this morning? Seen on twitter but they didn't name the club

rosskarr

Quote from: Mourne Red on February 07, 2021, 12:56:04 PM
Ok so who was it? Who was out training this morning? Seen on twitter but they didn't name the club
Who posted it on Twitter?

Mourne Red

Godsown

Absolutely an attempt at wind up by" Who the fucks like me" brigade. One of the contributors complaining about possible Covid breach has been one of the main culprits over the past year. Just need to keep themselves talked about on social media. No doubt they'll be giving us commentary on the Rugby , Liverpool City and the Super Bowl

Brick Tamlin

yewtree

Just about to buy club draw tickets £120 Co Board draw, has got me thinking about fundraising within the county.
Somebody mentioned Club Down also fund raises. Was looking into it ,what is it about ? I see a twitter account that is only tweeting about camogie mostly? Says on twitter it is a fundraising body for Official Down GAA but doesn't mention it is fundraising for Down Camogie Board or Ladies Board.
Any posters here give more info.

Downtothewire

Quote from: yewtree on February 07, 2021, 07:12:43 PM
Just about to buy club draw tickets £120 Co Board draw, has got me thinking about fundraising within the county.
Somebody mentioned Club Down also fund raises. Was looking into it ,what is it about ? I see a twitter account that is only tweeting about camogie mostly? Says on twitter it is a fundraising body for Official Down GAA but doesn't mention it is fundraising for Down Camogie Board or Ladies Board.
Any posters here give more info.

Buy a Clubs Draw Ticket. Club Down all but dead and gone. As certain '91 star was being paid £25k a year by Club Down to fund raise. Don't think he raised 25 quid!

imagine

The Down Discussion Board is currently just full of innuendo,insults and downright bad manners.It'd be better suspended until our National games get an Official restart date.

Godsown

Tally's ban reduced to 8 weeks after appeal