Tommy Walsh - Kerry

Started by Jinxy, July 02, 2011, 10:05:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 27, 2012, 08:58:53 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on March 27, 2012, 08:54:50 PM
Nordies are always calling people 'Big'.
The perfect example is 'Big Dick' Clerkin who isn't particularly tall or strongly built.
Wait a minute......

Term of endearment..."Bout ye big lad?".....no matter what size you are
When did the fashion change?  Would wee James McCartan be called big James McCartan today ?

seafoid

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 26, 2012, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 26, 2012, 12:28:28 PM
Swans beat by 28. Walsh subbed in 3rd quarter

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/136913/default.aspx

you seem pleased........ typical spiteful nordie

Omagh Gael

On behalf of the 26 counties I apologise for MikeSheehy. He has been in his room a lot recently and finds it hard to communicate with people.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: seafoid on May 27, 2012, 10:53:01 AM
Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 26, 2012, 09:39:12 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 26, 2012, 12:28:28 PM
Swans beat by 28. Walsh subbed in 3rd quarter

http://www.sydneyswans.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/7106/newsid/136913/default.aspx

you seem pleased........ typical spiteful nordie

Omagh Gael

On behalf of the 26 counties I apologise for MikeSheehy. He has been in his room a lot recently and finds it hard to communicate with people.

I'm sure the 26 counties are delighted to have the boards resident "Mel Gibson" speak for them.

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 27, 2012, 09:09:08 AM
Came across the match report and prefixed it with the briefest of comment and you managed to infer that im a spiteful nordie. Grow up. I'm delighted that the fella is doing good for himself, appears to be a decent spud. Plus, it means that if we meet Kerry later in the year it's one less danger man for the McMahon's to put in their back pockets.

oh, you mean like  the kerry v Tipp thread  you started where, by the way,  you  mentioned  that Donaghy was dropped for, apparently, attending the champions league final.

If you you are going to have a dig,  you could at least be straight up about it.

omagh_gael

You seriously have got issues MS. I started that thread to get a bit of insight into Kerry's preparation for this years championship and asked what the story was with Donaghy as clearly this was a significant part of the build up i.e. one of your main players being benched for disciplinary reasons. I always thought that us Tyronies were supposed to play the paranoid neurotic role in this board? Jeez!

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 28, 2012, 10:18:25 AM
You seriously have got issues MS. I started that thread to get a bit of insight into Kerry's preparation for this years championship and asked what the story was with Donaghy as clearly this was a significant part of the build up i.e. one of your main players being benched for disciplinary reasons. I always thought that us Tyronies were supposed to play the paranoid neurotic role in this board? Jeez!

you are  a liar Omagh Gael. First you jump on tommy walshes setback and then you latch onto kieran Donaghy being dropped. I will not tolerate c***ts like you taking cheap shots.

trueblue1234

Ur fecked now Omagh gael. Mikey isn't going to tolerate you anymore!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

omagh_gael

You're some craic Mikey, as you are clearly off your rocker I will indulge you in some more Kerry bashing. Our Joe was in some form on the Sunday game yesterday: Jack O' doesn't have a clue when the going gets tough against Tyrone, the majority of Kerry's (recent) AI's were "cakewalks," all they are doing now is copying what Tyrone and northern teams brought to the game. These were just a few of his (not my) observations. Must hurt?

Mike Sheehy

Quote from: omagh_gael on May 28, 2012, 01:20:51 PM
You're some craic Mikey, as you are clearly off your rocker I will indulge you in some more Kerry bashing. Our Joe was in some form on the Sunday game yesterday: Jack O' doesn't have a clue when the going gets tough against Tyrone, the majority of Kerry's (recent) AI's were "cakewalks," all they are doing now is copying what Tyrone and northern teams brought to the game. These were just a few of his (not my) observations. Must hurt?

well..I am glad you are admitting your ultimate motive is kerry bashing. (As if we didnt know that already).;..and listen laddie...Kerry dont "copy" tyrone teams...win or lose we stay true to our principles. Thats why Kerry footballers will still be immortalized long after your gym bunnies are forgotten.

Keane

Quote from: Syferus on May 25, 2012, 12:13:47 AM
Planes aren't able to transport that much talent yet, and Donie's not too fond of boats.

Must get Boeing to drop the Galway kit man a line in that case, since all that talent slipped pretty easily into the arse pocket of a debutant corner back's shorts around the same time Tommy was making his AFL debut the other week :)

Syferus

Quote from: Keane on May 28, 2012, 03:26:00 PM
Quote from: Syferus on May 25, 2012, 12:13:47 AM
Planes aren't able to transport that much talent yet, and Donie's not too fond of boats.

Must get Boeing to drop the Galway kit man a line in that case, since all that talent slipped pretty easily into the arse pocket of a debutant corner back's shorts around the same time Tommy was making his AFL debut the other week :)

At least our players don't need to collect their pensions before Friday training.  ;)

omagh_gael

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on May 28, 2012, 01:36:48 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on May 28, 2012, 01:20:51 PM

well..I am glad you are admitting your ultimate motive is kerry bashing. (As if we didnt know that already).;..and listen laddie...Kerry dont "copy" tyrone teams...win or lose we stay true to our principles. Thats why Kerry footballers will still be immortalized long after your gym bunnies are forgotten.

Hah!

Keane

Quote from: Syferus on May 28, 2012, 05:09:32 PM
At least our players don't need to collect their pensions before Friday training.

wat?

magpie seanie

I'd just like to say the ignore function is class.

Carry on.

Ciarrai_thuaidh

Quote from: magpie seanie on May 29, 2012, 02:09:45 PM
I'd just like to say the ignore function is class.

Carry on.

I never use it..its often amazing to remind oneself the sheer depths of idiocy humans are capable of!...I see what you mean though!
"Better to die on your feet,than live on your knees"...