Championship Playoff Final Blackpool v Cardiff

Started by The Real Laoislad, May 07, 2010, 09:46:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

Blackpool v Forest
Leicester City v Cardiff

I have been following the fortunes and misfortunes of Notts Forest for many a year,I suppose you could call them my second team,I have gone over to the City Ground a dozen or so times in the last few years,I would love it if the got back into the Premier League.
Will do my best to make the playoff final if they get to it.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Denn Forever

Sorry RL but I hope Blackpool go up if only to hear Ian Holloway being interviewed for MOTD.

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Hound

Oh for the days when Forest were any good... Remember beating them 5-0 when they were the 2nd best team. Or Aldo laughing at Brian Laws after he'd scored an og in the FA Cup semi final!

Anyways I'd like to see Cardiff come through, to give Stephen McPhail one more run in the top flight. Tremedous achievement for him to return to the first team so soon after beating the big C.

imtommygunn

Gees didn't know McPhail had the big C.

I'd like to see Cardiff go up for the sake of havign a welsh team in it.

Holloway is some craic though. Analogising playing bad in a game and winning with pulling a fat bird was genius.

Hoof Hearted

f**k McPhail and Holloway, and Leicester too
Come on the Trees !!!!
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Billys Boots

I'm on the McPhail bandwagon.  ;)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Denn Forever

means what he says...

Billys Boots

He's a local lad, from Rush (north county Dublin). 

Larry Duff

Quote from: Hound on May 07, 2010, 09:58:24 AM
Or Aldo laughing at Brian Laws after he'd scored an og in the FA Cup semi final!

That was Steve Chettle in the re-arranged semi-final after the Hillsborough disaster - Aldo displaying what a classy guy he really is

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Larry Duff on May 07, 2010, 11:54:20 AM
Quote from: Hound on May 07, 2010, 09:58:24 AM
Or Aldo laughing at Brian Laws after he'd scored an og in the FA Cup semi final!

That was Steve Chettle in the re-arranged semi-final after the Hillsborough disaster - Aldo displaying what a classy guy he really is

It was Brian Laws who scored the own goal as I remember,also Aldo apologised afterwards and said he shouldn't have done it but with everything that happened in the previous few weeks (Hillsborough)he got caught up in the emotion.
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Hoof Hearted

speaking of Brian Laws, his managerial prowess has taken a bit of a battering recently. He managed 2 teams this year, and BOTH of them got relagated. Not good for the old CV that. Fine right back in his day though

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Denn Forever on May 07, 2010, 10:52:29 AM
Once Leeds, always Leeds.

Does the same apply to Cantona,Ferdinand and Alan Smith ?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Denn Forever

I said this as Billy is a Leeds supporter, McPhail played at Leeds.  Nothing else.
means what he says...

Hoof Hearted

Dont be on about Leeds, this thread is about C'ship clubs ;) ;)

Billys Boots

We were talking about a Cardiff player when you brought your irrelevant comment to the table.  ;)