NFL Division 1 2019 Dubs again?

Started by Dire Ear, November 26, 2018, 04:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GalwayBayBoy

Galway almost caught out again with no goalie and full back in position. Both out the field and ball turned over in midfield. Harte almost scored a goal from 50 yards.

Disasterous 2nd half here. Even allowing for the wind and rain in their faces.

O'Donnell red carded now.

Farrandeelin

Mayo making hard work of this one.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

galwayman

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on March 24, 2019, 03:27:08 PM
Galway almost caught out again with no goalie and full back in position. Both out the field and ball turned over in midfield. Harte almost scored a goal from 50 yards.

Saw the replay of that - no way was that a straight red card.

GalwayBayBoy

Was Sean Andy on the gargle all last night? McShane gets in behind him for another high ball and it breaks down and is poked into the net. Horror show.

GaillimhIarthair

What a cluster fcuk of a second half. 

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: GaillimhIarthair on March 24, 2019, 03:44:11 PM
What a cluster fcuk of a second half.

You could argue that all 3 goals were completely avoidable and they nearly conceded a 4th from an even bigger balls up. Throw in a black and a red card too. Some going.

Duine Eile

All goals avoidable and all the fault of Lavelle and Sean Andy. Ridiculous carry on, he's not good enough on the ball to be leaving his line the way way he does, he did the same thing against Mayo and nearly cost us that game too. The first half was fantastic, driving forward, kicking the ball and moving at speed, second half revert to type and get our arses handed to us. Clueless.

BennyHarp

Quote from: galwayman on March 24, 2019, 03:32:31 PM

Was it not 2 yellows?
That was never a square ball!!

Duine Eile

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 24, 2019, 04:02:48 PM

Was it not 2 yellows?

That's what I thought, second yellow for a high tackle. Which was a bit stupid on O'Donnells part seeing as he was only after getting the first one. 🙄

galwayman

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 24, 2019, 04:02:48 PM

Was it not 2 yellows?
Ah that would make more sense. I thought I saw the ref flashing a straight red but must have been mistaken. No complaints if it was a second yellow.

Itchy

See ye in two year. Cant believe those feckin Rossies are coming with us again.

Lar Naparka

So it's a Mayo v Kerry final.
I presume the game will be in Croker and probably next Sunday. Am I correct?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

BennyCake

Am I right in saying that if that Roscommon player hadn't hit Niall Morgan and lost that late free v Tyrone, Roscommon would have stayed up?

Mayo4Sam

Think I read it's a double header with the hurling

Hard to know what to make of today
Did KMcL get the third goal or was it just kinda bundled in?
Who was that ref? Diabolically bad, thought he rode Monaghan in the first half, flipped start of second half and then was poor for both towards the end
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Mayo4Sam

Great to get to a league final, will be interesting to see how we do v Clifford, Geaney, Walsh and Seàn O'Se

Glad Horan did it without stacking any team selections, stuck with 5/6 young lads every game as opposed to young lads for the first few games and then experience at the end. Hope he keeps that for the final
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me