Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seamroga in exile

Good luck to all the Antrim teams today.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

Tony Baloney

Seamroga in exile

playwiththewind1st

11th November 2018...peace breaks out in Antrim GAA.

Baile an tuaigh

Cushendun lost by a point. Hard luck.

Milltown Row2

We hammered Keady, they were shite Tony Baloney!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Harold Disgracey

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

You were the better team and thoroughly deserved your win but I wouldn't say you hammered Keady. The Dungannon ref in the first half rode Keady big time.

Tony Baloney

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 11, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

You were the better team and thoroughly deserved your win but I wouldn't say you hammered Keady. The Dungannon ref in the first half rode Keady big time.

Ok we won by 7 points and we were the better team, I was winding up tony who thought we'd get it hard! Which we didn't, we won with 14 men for 30 minutes, job done
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Belfast GAA man

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 11, 2018, 04:44:24 PM
Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 11, 2018, 03:57:34 PM

Ok we won by 7 points and we were the better team, I was winding up tony who thought we'd get it hard! Which we didn't, we won with 14 men for 30 minutes, job done
great to c st galls had one of their own at the helm - Good luck for the All Ireland

Seamroga in exile

Congrats to Cushendall and St. Galls. Gutted for the Emmets. The ref did them no favours. Here's  hoping for a speedy recovery for young Graffin

ciaran1988

Hard luck on Cushendun, nerves and a lack of experience maybe cost them at the end but been a super year for them and should hold their heads high. This experience will drive them on and they will be back. Good wins for St Galls and Cushendall, hope Graffin has a good speedy recovery from injury a fantastic hurler.

Jesusjones

Delighted to be Ulster champions and out on our own with 11. McManus unstoppable again. Gutted for Graffin but if anyone can come back from this it's him. Really disappointed by Ballycran some really dirty off the ball stuff as well as a few particularly bad pulls under the dropping ball as well. They should have had more players sent off.

Hand up

Great win from the lads, super performances from SD,  Graffin, Matty and MOM McManus who was unreal again today. Although I don't know why he has to take the abuse he got today 3 late strikes to the head and no Red Cards, the Ref was embarrassing, but no less so that the Ballycran players who obviously couldn't hurl him. Last word to Graff, what a player,  leader, Gent, he'll be back for Feb no doubt.
Sorry hard Luck to Emmett's lack of experience  both on and Off the field perhaps caught them out. 

Seamroga in exile

Quote from: Jesusjones on November 11, 2018, 07:40:52 PM
Delighted to be Ulster champions and out on our own with 11. McManus unstoppable again. Gutted for Graffin but if anyone can come back from this it's him. Really disappointed by Ballycran some really dirty off the ball stuff as well as a few particularly bad pulls under the dropping ball as well. They should have had more players sent off.
Being out on your own feels good. Doesn't it JJ?