THINGS THAT P##S ME OFF.

Started by Canalman, November 30, 2006, 09:22:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dubnut

"Probably because you are a sub-standard wind-up merchant"

Nail on head Great Leap forward.

Also making a point to ignore the guy, although he will no doubt post some sort of antagonising comment too look for a reaction  ::)
Likes his attention

Fr Ted

People who go to the cash machine with 3 feckin cards and use them all, while you stand in he pissin rain

Tractors appearing out of nowhere when you are running late

Lorry drivers on small country roads

Mayo4Sam

lads in beamers driving at nite, 70 on a straight stretch but down to 45-50 when a car is coming towars them or goinginto a bend  >:( >:(
Then u cant overtake them cause they have the powerful car  >:( >:(
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

man in black

Quote from: dubnut on December 01, 2006, 10:02:00 AM

Also making a point to ignore the guy, although he will no doubt post some sort of antagonising comment too look for a reaction  ::)
Likes his attention

Dubnutjob, if you think I'm looking for a rise out of the likes of you then you are sadly mistaken. I'm up for the debate but if your clearly limited intelligence inhibits you in this regard feel free to bow out.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

dubnut

Quote from: man in black on December 01, 2006, 10:20:42 AM

Likes his attention

Dubnutjob, if you think I'm looking for a rise out of the likes of you then you are sadly mistaken. I'm up for the debate but if your clearly limited intelligence inhibits you in this regard feel free to bow out.

Told ye!  :o

cville

Old ladies or busy bodies who insist on taking their time packing their groceries and thus holding up the queue. They seem to enjoy being a pain in the arse..... Also people who will count out their coppers endlessly rather than hurry up...

ludermor

people who feel the need to reply to every single thread.
people who get offended very easily.
people who have to share evry thought in their heads

Rois

People who say they'll do something and then pull out at the last minute.

Men in women's clothing shops during busy periods who just follow their ladies around.

5 cent coins being copper in colour.

ludermor

some girls would be more annoyed if the fella didnt pull out

hows she cutting

Tonto

People who drive behind you with at night with their full beam on.

Translink.

man in black

Quote from: dubnut on December 01, 2006, 10:30:20 AM
Quote from: man in black on December 01, 2006, 10:20:42 AM

Likes his attention

Told ye!  :o

Things that piss me off - people that make little inane statements with neither the wit nor guile to back them up. An education spent guzzling baked beans in tenement blocks no doubt.

dubnut

Quote from: man in black on December 01, 2006, 10:42:26 AM
Also making a point to ignore the guy, although he will no doubt post some sort of antagonising comment too look for a reaction  ::)
Likes his attention

"Things that piss me off - people that make little inane statements with neither the wit nor guile to back them up. An education spent guzzling baked beans in tenement blocks no doubt"

Told ye!

man in black

Quote from: dubnut on December 01, 2006, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: man in black on December 01, 2006, 10:42:26 AM
Also making a point to ignore the guy, although he will no doubt post some sort of antagonising comment too look for a reaction  ::)
Likes his attention

"Things that piss me off - people that make little inane statements with neither the wit nor guile to back them up. An education spent guzzling baked beans in tenement blocks no doubt"

Told ye!

the only thing you've told us Dubnut is that you run and run and run....................

ludermor

dubnut your not covering yourself in glory here either.
I thought you said you were leaving the non-gaa section for a few weeks