Qualifiers.

Started by The Monument Road, June 04, 2017, 06:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueandwhite1

Quote from: town1980 on July 07, 2017, 11:21:26 AM
while i cant disagree with anything said about conway i would advocate for all persons,,joe hig ,malachy,chris,clancy to be interviewd see what there plan would be and then let the best man who the officials see fit to take the reins to drive the county forward,chris has always been touted but in laois he just hasnt taken a team yet thats not saying his not right up there,malachy has won finals joe has gotten teams to finals and clancy who i have seen on the line made progress with ballyroan and i seen it up close in a game with graig v plaoise i think all four have good qualities but all four might not want the job 3 of them have small kids and joe has his own buisness going so they might not even want the job,interview them all give the clubs one member in the room to be there in the background listning and let everyone be happy with the appointment then move forward together,we need some one who can generate the money side we need someone marketable we need someone with a plan and someone who commands respect and will gel this proud county together like o dwyer did not much to ask for but thats the criteria in my opinion

Read this:

http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/punctuation/

Unison

Quote from: blueandwhite1 on July 07, 2017, 09:51:05 PM
while i cant disagree with anything said about conway i would advocate for all persons,,joe hig ,malachy,chris,clancy to be interviewd see what there plan would be and then let the best man who the officials see fit to take the reins to drive the county forward,chris has always been touted but in laois he just hasnt taken a team yet thats not saying his not right up there,malachy has won finals joe has gotten teams to finals and clancy who i have seen on the line made progress with ballyroan and i seen it up close in a game with graig v plaoise i think all four have good qualities but all four might not want the job 3 of them have small kids and joe has his own buisness going so they might not even want the job,interview them all give the clubs one member in the room to be there in the background listning and let everyone be happy with the appointment then move forward together,we need some one who can generate the money side we need someone marketable we need someone with a plan and someone who commands respect and will gel this proud county together like o dwyer did not much to ask for but thats the criteria in my opinion

Read this:

http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/punctuation/

You are wasting your time  :) :) :)

Joeythelips

This is very welcome news, serious amount of experience and knowledge on that committee, hopefully our county board listen to what they have to say. But fair play this is definitely a step in the right direction.

http://www.leinsterexpress.ie/news/sport/258785/comment-laois-gaa-take-first-steps-to-recovery-but-a-marathon-journey-awaits.html

les Antiques

I see Pete McGrath is back on the market after his Fermanagh tenure ended . Always had great time for him . Looks like Derry are keen on him .

Bud Wiser

while i cant disagree with anything said about conway i would advocate for all persons,,joe hig ,malachy,chris,clancy to be interviewd see what there plan would be and then let the best man who the officials see fit to take the reins to drive the county forward,

Give the job to the whole foookin lot of them because I was listening to the last game on national radio, RTE commentary and it was sickening to hear a commentator say "I wonder do the Laois players know there is at least 35 minutes left in this game because I see some of them are unfit and walking around with their heads down" or words to that affect, along with making a further comment about the difference in fitness between the two teams.  Neither the manager responsible for that level of criticism, or the ones who hired him should have any say in the future.  Reminds me of the old junior player soloing up along the sideline, toe to hand, hop, toe to hand, hop and one of his own supporters shouts at him, "will you for jaysus sake go on Joe, your not pulling a plough"
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"