The Armagh Harps Thread

Started by Rufus T Firefly, November 10, 2006, 11:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suil eile

His red was for striking with the fist.

BenDover

I'll be listening out for the Maghery fans cheering at the end!!!

The Iceman

Will Armagh TV be covering the match does anyone know? I'm sure theres some buzz about the 'low end of the town'.
Pity about Nippy missing the final he put some work in to come back from injury.

All the best lads!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Throw ball

Quote from: The Iceman on October 11, 2017, 12:50:36 PM
Will Armagh TV be covering the match does anyone know? I'm sure theres some buzz about the 'low end of the town'.
Pity about Nippy missing the final he put some work in to come back from injury.

All the best lads!

Yes according to official website. £5 cost. Both intermediate and senior games on.

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

armaghniac

Quote from: Orior on October 14, 2017, 11:02:30 PM
I reckon a draw.

Last year Maghery lost their composure in Newry in the Ulster Club, but they have learned from that and they played well against Cross'. I'd say they'll not lose the plot now, so I don't see Harps doing it.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

armaghniac

Well done Harps, when Lavery caught the ball on the second half throw in I wasn't giving you much chance.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Orior

Well done Harps. You've had a long enough barren spell.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

brokencrossbar1

Well done harps. Showed bravery and well deserved

puskas

Well done Harps, lost a couple of county finals in the 80s scoring just a couple of points in the first half, was looking bad there for a bit but yis pulled through, na clairsigh abu

square_ball

Fair play to the harps know a few of their supporters delighted for them.

JUst retired

Good luck ,you deserved it.Well done.

stew

What a day, tremendous second half performance got us over the line against a Maghery team that sumply went to sleep for twenty minutes in the second half, we got two great goals within 90 seconds that blew the game wide open and we kicked on from there.

There wil be some craic the day in the club, well done players and supporters who showed up in droves, thanks to Maghery for being an important part of the day and a special thank you to John Toner and his charges for the performance of their lives.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

The Iceman

great job lads! great to see all the pictures and videos of celebrations online - great to see the county champs back in the town!
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

Armamike

Well done Harps.  Great second half performance - almost flawless.  Top goals and and out of this world save near the end.  Bit of a coming of age for this side who look a real team now.  Great to see the joy this win has brought to so many Harps stalwarts.  Hopefully this is a platform for bigger things.
That's just, like your opinion man.