Silent Justice/ Internet Interceptors

Started by tyrone girl, August 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Is it not self explanatory? Surely you can see how much devastation that video would have on their lives. Finding out that kinda stuff is bad enough but i think its made ten times worse knowing all their family/ friends/ local people have watched that.

tyrone girl

To put it in a more personal context.

If some crowd landed at my door and accused my da of all sorts (if its true) would have a devastating affect on my life. To know that every tom dick and harry watched it on facebook live i can tell you that yes it would make things seem a hell of a lot worse.

J70

What happens if these morons pick the wrong house?

Is it really beyond the realms of possibility for a man, wrongly accused in front of his family and his community, of sex crime involving kids, to commit suicide?

"There's no justice like mob justice!"

punt kick

Quote from: Rois on August 10, 2017, 03:05:43 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 02:04:05 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 12:24:50 PM
What about any criminal / sc**bag - should their trial be in secret in case an innocent family member is affected by what the tr**p did.  I have no time for these vigilantes but even less time for some pervert who thought he was going to meet a 13 year old for sex.

Just for clarity - to save you cumming over your hand trying to be a dick.
With that language on a public internet forum available for the world to read, you'd better hope no one is tracing you, or you'll find the vigilantes at your door!

Is the darling of the gaaboard threatening me?

Ethan Tremblay

Fair enough, but if you read your news online like most do you would know that this is generally how these groups operate, they record the confrontation.  I hate citing a rag like the daily mail but they thrive on this sort of thing and this is where you would find instance of this unfortunately on a monthly/bi-monthly basis:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4554732/Paedophile-hunters-snare-man-38-seeking-meet-girl-13.html
I tend to think of myself as a one man wolfpack...

gallsman

Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 03:25:24 PM
What about any criminal / sc**bag - should their trial be in secret in case an innocent family member is affected by what the tr**p did.  I have no time for these vigilantes but even less time for some pervert who thought he was going to meet a 13 year old for sex.

With that language on a public internet forum available for the world to read, you'd better hope no one is tracing you, or you'll find the vigilantes at your door!

It depends I guess, are you a paedo? If so, she might be barging into your house later with a camera.

RedHand88

If you think there is wrongdoing, give all evidence to the police. Mob justice has no place in a civilised society. For starters, theres a higher chance theyve got the wrong person than if its the cops investigating it.

Minder

Quote from: J70 on August 10, 2017, 03:14:32 PM
What happens if these morons pick the wrong house?

Is it really beyond the realms of possibility for a man, wrongly accused in front of his family and his community, of sex crime involving kids, to commit suicide?

"There's no justice like mob justice!"

There are cases of "peados" being murdered by self appointed vigilantes, who were totally innocent/mistaken identity etc.

Remember reading a case a few months ago in England about an Asian fella with special needs hounded to suicide by a similar mob
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

punt kick

Quote from: gallsman on August 10, 2017, 03:41:49 PM
Quote from: punt kick on August 10, 2017, 03:25:24 PM

It depends I guess, are you a paedo? If so, she might be barging into your house later with a camera.

You and Hardy must be one in the same with your witty retorts. ::)

The Iceman

theres a show here called Dateline - my brother in law is a cop and has been one of the cops in the show who apprehends the perverts.
they talk to them online, are explicit about the age of the child the man is coming to meet for sex and give him an address - they have an undercover young looking cop who pretends to be the young girl - she walks out of the room and the tv cameras come in - they talk to the pervert, he leaves, the cops grab him outside...

the model i think is more effective in that it apprehends those who take action

i agree with tyrone girl on the effects on the family - in the above tv show it doesnt air for months aftwerwards - they have time to deal with it before it airs for the world to see...
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

T Fearon

There is no place for any vigilantes in society.By their very nature they are a law unto themselves.Any information about any criminal activity should be passed on to the statutory forces of law and order.

punt kick

Quote from: T Fearon on August 10, 2017, 09:45:58 PM
There is no place for any vigilantes in society.By their very nature they are a law unto themselves.Any information about any criminal activity should be passed on to the statutory forces of law and order.

Catholic church follows that advice!!

omaghjoe

T Fearon

MoChara

I've no problem with people tackling paedophiles and have little regard for their well being. However the same as happens with punishment beatings here personal grudges can be bore out in them and they get an air of legitimacy, how often do we hear well he didn't get it for nothing even when people have no clue what they did get it for