Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MoChara

Carlow are bound to be sick of the sight of us by now

Seamroga in exile

Brilliant performance yesterday. It's great to see team spirit flowing through the whole team. Long may it continue.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

theskull1

Yeah everyone on the panel seems to be pulling for each other. Credit to all involved.
Carlow will be thirsty for revenge. We'll need to be ready to meet it head on and push on
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Na Glinntí Glasa

decent game on sunday between ourselves and cushendall. woody got injured and i seen a pic of his ankle swollen up and black and purple. doesnt look good for him for a few weeks.

Good high scoring game between the sides and well worth the entry fee.
hurl like f**k boi!

MoChara

The two team chat the referee called in the reserve game was "interesting" to

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: MoChara on May 23, 2017, 08:17:55 AM
The two team chat the referee called in the reserve game was "interesting" to

aww god did you see that? that was bizarre to say the least. he told them to stop shouting at each other lol
hurl like f**k boi!

Megaman

Haha, that was hilarious. Ref for the Senior game wasn't much better, who was he?

Na Glinntí Glasa

Quote from: Megaman on May 23, 2017, 09:11:03 AM
Haha, that was hilarious. Ref for the Senior game wasn't much better, who was he?

colin murrary it says on the county page. he wasnt great to be fair either. gave a lot of soft fouls to each side. we got a few daft ones i couldnt understand what they were given for.
hurl like f**k boi!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 23, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

colin murrary it says on the county page. he wasnt great to be fair either. gave a lot of soft fouls to each side. we got a few daft ones i couldnt understand what they were given for.

By all accounts he had a great game last week with Cushendal and Loughgiel
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

paddyjohn

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

I was there and you're correct, he was very good.

north_antrim_hound

The Ref in the senior game was pretty good
Got more Right than wrong in fairness

The guy in the reserve still needs a bit of tweaking

Calling all the players together to have a group therapy session
I looked like a " where's the love guys" kinda speech
Jesus he's in the wrong trade round a hurling pitch

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Na Glinntí Glasa

I thought he was going to ask them all to have a group hug together when he did it lol

Im maybe being harsh on Colin, he wasnt bad he just gave a few odd calls. He made a mistake and gave us a foul in the second half and sort of evened it up a few moments later with a very soft foul. He had a decent game to be fair to him.

hurl like f**k boi!

paddyjohn

Quote from: Dunloy realist on May 23, 2017, 02:40:09 PM
I thought he was going to ask them all to have a group hug together when he did it lol

Im maybe being harsh on Colin, he wasnt bad he just gave a few odd calls. He made a mistake and gave us a foul in the second half and sort of evened it up a few moments later with a very soft foul. He had a decent game to be fair to him.

Who was the ref in the reserve game?

Megaman

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 23, 2017, 01:30:13 PM

Yep he did, but had a really poor game on Sunday, some of the decisions for both sides where bizarre.

north_antrim_hound

There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets