Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Hound

Again, Rangers the better footballing team. But Celtic have that winning mentality, so definitely not out if it.

Geoff Tipps

Quote from: under the bar on December 29, 2019, 01:23:47 PM
Gun to the head celebration from Kent in an OF derby shows the type of filth he is.

Someone's going to have a terrible 2020   ;D ;D

under the bar

When you can't do the basics like a man in the post when defending corners you'll concede goals. Simple stuff

marty34

Lennon can't seem to get Celtic motivated for these games - should have been hammered out the gate in cup final and out fought again today.  You'd think it'd change at start of second half but Rangers on front foot again - strong and agressive whereas Celtic were passive and timid.

I'd question his motivational chats - same as last few OF games - Celtic have been bullied out of it.

Will be a real battle to win league.  If anything good comes from these last 2 Rangers games, then hopefully the board will splash the cash and sign some quality players.  Be a disgrace if 9iar goes in last year because of lack of funding by Lawell and co.

JimStynes

I didn't think there would be a 10iar but not I'm seriously thinking 9iar won't be happening either, rangers are the better side in head to heads. Celtic's squad is better but rangers are more up for it and have as good a first 11 as Celtic. That was pure shite.

Hound

Well deserved win by Rangers.

If Celtic had started Ntcham they may have been more able to break even in midfield, an area Rangers were dominating until he came on.

Morelos is some knob. Preferring a dive to a shot because he was afraid to miss again. Fair play to the ref for not ignoring, ref had a great game.

Stevie G was fair happy at the end!! Title race certainly on

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: hardstation on December 29, 2019, 02:45:40 PM
Quote from: Dougal Maguire on December 29, 2019, 04:00:33 AM
Dry your lamps chap. We're 100 times a better team than they are. They threw the kitchen sink at us at Hampden and still couldn't beat us. We'll hammer them tomorrow
Safe to assume that at 4 o'clock in the morning your judgement was somewhat clouded.
You're not wrong there
Careful now

Main Street

A bad day in Paradise, weak midfield and too many little lads. Lennon humiliated by Gerrard. Rangers now in the front seat in the title race.

illdecide

What was Kent doing when he scored...imitating a gun to the side of his head and his other hand like a gun too?
What was Morelos doing with a cutting throat action walking down the tunnel 
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

illdecide

On the match...we got what we deserved. Second best all over the park but think we left it too late to replace Forrest, MJ and R Christie. Should have been done sooner but hey that's the way it goes. The biggest pain was listening to them two pricks doing the Sky (KC and KB). Pure melts

gallsman

Quote from: illdecide on December 29, 2019, 04:52:56 PM
What was Kent doing when he scored...imitating a gun to the side of his head and his other hand like a gun too?

Well obviously what he was doing was using the occasion in Celtic Park to allude to sectarian murders during the troubles so as to aggravate angry lads on the gaaboard.

charlieTully

Quote from: gallsman on December 29, 2019, 06:12:13 PM
Quote from: illdecide on December 29, 2019, 04:52:56 PM

Well obviously what he was doing was using the occasion in Celtic Park to allude to sectarian murders during the troubles so as to aggravate angry lads on the gaaboard.

Still a knob after all this time I see. Away back to your traffic duty.

gallsman

I have no idea what Kent was doing. Nor, for that matter, do you, but you've already decided there's some nefarious reason behind it. "Filth" was the word you used, right?

I imagine Morelos was in some way alluding to things being over, or finished as, despite the red, it was a near certainty that Rangers had won the game.

Such delicate little flowers on this thread.

illdecide

I'm confused...I was the one who brought this up as i was genuinely asking why these two players done the actions they did!!!. Of course not one of us here on the Board will know why they done it but it obviously meant something.

Dire Ear