Man Utd Thread:

Started by full back, November 10, 2006, 08:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Syferus on October 02, 2018, 10:17:57 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 02, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
Valencia came for the draw and go home happy. They will beat United in the Mestalla so it's looking like a 3rd place finish in the group for United and Europa league football in the new year.

There's nothing in that game to suggest Valencia will beat anyone anywhere.
They will put more effort into playing for the win at home and on the road United have already lost to much worse sides this season than Valencia

magpie seanie

Awful atmosphere, empty seats, terrible performance, players lacking confidence and often lacking fight and effort. Please end this misery.

OgraAnDun

Absolutely diabolical.

It's looking more and more like seanie was right all along.

Milltown Row2

I seen one ball go up to Lukaku he won the header but there was 7, defenders/midfielders around him and not one Utd player looking to win the flick on or breaking ball!

Rotten
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Quote from: Syferus on October 02, 2018, 10:17:57 PM
Quote from: Cunny Funt on October 02, 2018, 10:04:29 PM
Valencia came for the draw and go home happy. They will beat United in the Mestalla so it's looking like a 3rd place finish in the group for United and Europa league football in the new year.

There's nothing in that game to suggest Valencia will beat anyone anywhere.

Yeah, it was like watching a team with no ideas play a team with no ideas.

BennyCake

Would a new manager do any better with that lot though. So much dead wood there stretching bback to Fergie's time.

Syferus

Quote from: BennyCake on October 02, 2018, 11:49:41 PM
Would a new manager do any better with that lot though. So much dead wood there stretching bback to Fergie's time.

Of the entire starting team and seven subs tonight only De Gea (deadwood - lol), Valencia and Smalling were even in the senior team when Ferguson left. Really lazy analysis.

cadhlancian

Quote from: Syferus on October 03, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

Of the entire starting team and seven subs tonight only De Gea (deadwood - lol), Valencia and Smalling were even in the senior team when Ferguson left. Really lazy analysis.
No words.....you're just a hateful bastard , there's really no other way around it ...

gawa316

Quote from: cadhlancian on October 03, 2018, 05:26:08 AM
Quote from: Syferus on October 03, 2018, 02:43:00 AM

No words.....you're just a hateful b**tard , there's really no other way around it ...

😂😂😂😂

magpie seanie

I don't think it ever got this bad under Moyes or LVG and that's saying something. Of last nights team Bailly, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku were signed by Mourinho. Their performances speak for themselves. Players he regularly abused like Smalling, Shaw, Rashford and Martial when he came on were much better and at least trying a little. On any measure he has been the abject failure I predicted from the off. And a horrible person who has embarrassed Manchester United as Scholes mentioned last night.

This time has been a complete torture....I really hope it ends today.

GJL

Quote from: magpie seanie on October 03, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

I don't think it ever got this bad under Moyes or LVG and that's saying something. Of last nights team Bailly, Matic, Pogba, Sanchez and Lukaku were signed by Mourinho. Their performances speak for themselves. Players he regularly abused like Smalling, Shaw, Rashford and Martial when he came on were much better and at least trying a little. On any measure he has been the abject failure I predicted from the off. And a horrible person who has embarrassed Manchester United as Scholes mentioned last night.

Your right Seanie except I though Bailey was decent last night considering his lack of game time.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: laoislad on October 03, 2018, 09:04:11 AM
Quote from: magpie seanie on October 03, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

I hope it lasts for much longer.
The most expensive comedy show in history.
#josein

Nearly as funny as it taking you over 5 hours to run a marathon  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Geoff Tipps

He deserves one more transfer window to put it right!

NAG1

I would take the banter from most supporters, but Liverpool fail to realise continually is that they finished behind this outfit last year.

Just because Klopp is popular with the media and Liverpool they get a by ball.

It is a matter of time now, problem being as has been the case for the last number of years who is out there? realistically - ZZ unproven at this type of challenge with the current squad at United.

So other than taking a punt on one of the ex-players which again is a big risk, to me there are no cast iron guarantees out there.

laoislad

Quote from: NAG1 on October 03, 2018, 09:15:20 AM
I would take the banter from most supporters, but Liverpool fail to realise continually is that they finished behind this outfit last year.

9 points ahead of them this season though.... ;)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.