Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

elk

Quote from: TooLongRef on November 19, 2015, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: elk on November 19, 2015, 04:04:26 PM
Quote from: C Carr on November 19, 2015, 10:48:51 AM
I see Tirnan Rushe has signed for Warrenpoint Town meaning his commitment for the county u21's will take its toll, whereas Ryan JOhnston has started playing hurling for Castlewellan? I think this is very strange coming from a top football player in the county.
Life goes on,plenty of other good forwards available at U21  - Havern,Mc Aleenan,Quinn etc.

This is obviously a joke elk, use your head... You seem to be fond of commenting on Rushe, 3 or 4 times now you've gotten stuck into him on this, has he done anything to you in the past?

If posters mention individuals by name on a forum you will draw attention to them and people will post their opinions (negative or positive ) as they're entitled to do so. Rushe is a decent young player but he is only one off a few decent young forwards within the county at the moment.

Red eye

Quote from: elk on November 20, 2015, 11:52:40 AM
Quote from: TooLongRef on November 19, 2015, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: elk on November 19, 2015, 04:04:26 PM
Quote from: C Carr on November 19, 2015, 10:48:51 AM
I see Tirnan Rushe has signed for Warrenpoint Town meaning his commitment for the county u21's will take its toll, whereas Ryan JOhnston has started playing hurling for Castlewellan? I think this is very strange coming from a top football player in the county.
Life goes on,plenty of other good forwards available at U21  - Havern,Mc Aleenan,Quinn etc.

This is obviously a joke elk, use your head... You seem to be fond of commenting on Rushe, 3 or 4 times now you've gotten stuck into him on this, has he done anything to you in the past?

If posters mention individuals by name on a forum you will draw attention to them and people will post their opinions (negative or positive ) as they're entitled to do so. Rushe is a decent young player but he is only one off a few decent young forwards within the county at the moment.

Judging by recent results think Warrenpoint Town could do with all the help they can get 😀
Am sure there is a balance somewhere if this is the case.

Red eye

Quote from: Aristo 60 on November 19, 2015, 09:22:25 PM
+1 blue island

Agree also with Blue Island - great to see Dan playing so well and this for now is Loughinisland's level. Next year will be contesting at Senior and it can be a big jump - for now though this is where they are at and will need all the support they can get at the end on the month in Owen Beg.

wobbller

Quote from: Red eye on November 20, 2015, 02:54:14 PM
Quote from: Aristo 60 on November 19, 2015, 09:22:25 PM
+1 blue island

Agree also with Blue Island - great to see Dan playing so well and this for now is Loughinisland's level. Next year will be contesting at Senior and it can be a big jump - for now though this is where they are at and will need all the support they can get at the end on the month in Owen Beg.
Dan was/is a great player but life has moved on as regards Dan doing anything for Down.New blood and commitment is required!

sdg

Down seniors started training this morning in Newcastle, Gerald colgan is with Eamon burns

EIREANNACH

So its just the 2015 panel then
Down Gaa 2015 Championship Predictions League 3rd place 2015

rosskarr

Quote from: sdg on November 21, 2015, 05:24:05 PM
Down seniors started training this morning in Newcastle, Gerald colgan is with Eamon burns
High powered!😂

Line Ball

Quote from: rosskarr on November 21, 2015, 07:06:01 PM
Quote from: sdg on November 21, 2015, 05:24:05 PM
High powered!😂

The rest of Ulster and Ireland will be quaking in it's boots  ???

supersub

At least have the courtesy to get the man's name right. It's Gerard Colgan, and good luck to him and Eamon. Certainly hope they aren't looking here for support, becoming more and more like a school classroom every week. Wise up some of the comments on here are absurd. No wonder there is a police enquiry.

FML

Best of luck to a Eamonn, Gerard & all those involved in 2016.
Some great games in Newry to look forward to.
Personally I would pay to watch Kerry & Dublin any weekend, to have them in Newry is a bonus.

rosskarr

Quote from: FML on November 21, 2015, 09:06:25 PM
Best of luck to a Eamonn, Gerard & all those involved in 2016.
Some great games in Newry to look forward to.
Personally I would pay to watch Kerry & Dublin any weekend, to have them in Newry is a bonus.
While wishing Eamon and Co success,I am still allowed to express my feelings of underwhelment with our new County Senior Management.

passedit

Quote from: EIREANNACH on November 21, 2015, 05:40:52 PM
Gareth Johnstone and joe mc dermott training with them according to tullylish Facebook. Assume there would be plenty new faces seen on a trial basis until February at least.
Don't Panic

SamFever

Quote from: passedit on November 22, 2015, 10:34:22 AM
Quote from: EIREANNACH on November 21, 2015, 05:40:52 PM
Gareth Johnstone and joe mc dermott training with them according to tullylish Facebook. Assume there would be plenty new faces seen on a trial basis until February at least.
In addition to a few more --just to make up the numbers for training purposes.

clowry13

Cj Barr signing for Warrenpoint town after being noticed In nets in carabane league. Would he be suitable for a call up in nets for the county? Looked very comfortable in nets for the bridge this season, with excellent kick outs.