Tyrone v Donegal - Sunday 18th June at 2pm

Started by Fuzzman, May 29, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

I'd like to see McClure start this one.

I think McCarron will start anyway, probably at the expense of Meyler/McGeary. I can see McCrory going to 6 and Brennan detailing McHugh and possibly McClure in for Meyler/McGeary.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: ONeill on June 16, 2017, 07:06:19 PM
Think you'll be able to buy tickets on the day?

Yeah don't think there'd be any bother, especially for the terrace tickets.

Rois

dlgael

Plenty of tickets available. Big game ahead. Two pacy teams with little between them. A lot said about Donegal lack of experience ignores Tyrones players in the same boat. Last year's dissapointment will hopefully put fire in the bellies tomorrow. I think we've a stronger team this year than last with the clinging on to older legs costing us ultimately. The space in injury time last year was unforgivable. I expect Gillespie,  McGee etc to be more capable of going the distance. Langan a good option of the bench also. Massive game. Ulster is there to be won. May the best team win.

J70

It's kind of relaxing going in as slight underdogs and a relatively unknown quantity. Feels kind of like a free pass this season ( as long as things don't go TOO disastrously!). Hope it's a good game and there's no controversy.

Dire Ear

Quote from: Rois on June 16, 2017, 10:31:37 PM
Quote from: ONeill on June 16, 2017, 07:06:19 PM
Think you'll be able to buy tickets on the day?
Counting on it!
4 different teams playing,  could be a big crowd

tyroneman

No Rory Brennan? Can only assume he's injured?

Wildweasel74

Ref not bother to counts steps these days,Big Sean nearly run home with it before taking a shot

Aaron Boone

Wildweasel74

Donegal in serious trouble here, Tyrone should have had 2 goals, and Donegal 1 but Tyrone are all over them

Kuwabatake Sanjuro

Donegal are back to where they were pre Jim. Plenty of talent but tactically inept and can't defend.

J70

Play Donegal - push up on our kick-out. We have been awful at midfield.

lenny

Quote from: J70 on June 17, 2017, 09:53:50 AM
It's kind of relaxing going in as slight underdogs and a relatively unknown quantity. Feels kind of like a free pass this season ( as long as things don't go TOO disastrously!). Hope it's a good game and there's no controversy.

No such thing as a free pass.

mrdeeds

Donegal kick out strategy is non existent. Like watching forwards and backs.

J70

Quote from: lenny on June 18, 2017, 02:37:50 PM
Quote from: J70 on June 17, 2017, 09:53:50 AM

No such thing as a free pass.

I would have taken a decent performance with promise and a loss. That's what I meant by free pass.

That last 15 minutes is as bad as we've seen from Donegal in ten years.