Down v Tyrone NFL Div 1 Newry Sat 2nd Feb 7pm

Started by Redhand Santa, January 27, 2013, 07:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuzzman

Yeah I was surprised to see Ronan O'Neill's name in there so early
Does anyone have any news on Coney or Carlin?
Is Cassidy definitely back in the squad then?

I see in today's IN Mugsy is still keen to try to get back into the squad.

Who is that lad at FF for Down?

rrhf

I wonder does every player that needs to get a message accross do an interview? It is staggering.

nrico2006

Does anybody know how long Ronan O'Neill has really been back training properly?
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

DownFanatic

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 01, 2013, 12:07:19 PM
Yeah I was surprised to see Ronan O'Neill's name in there so early
Does anyone have any news on Coney or Carlin?
Is Cassidy definitely back in the squad then?

I see in today's IN Mugsy is still keen to try to get back into the squad.

Who is that lad at FF for Down?

Connaire Harrison. Made the breakthrough in the McKenna Cup. He was part of Down Minor and U-21 panels in the past. He's about 22/23.

He is extremely talented. Has been racking up huge scores for his club Glasdrumman for the past 6 or 7 years at Intermediate level in Down. Would of been part of the Glasdrumman team that won Celebrity Bainisteoir a few years back.

Fuzzman

Has he much pace?
I'd say he'll be looking forward to meeting Conor Gormley.

rrhf

theticklemister

Quote from: rrhf on February 01, 2013, 05:26:27 PM
Bad weather makes Conor angry

that gormley fella is always angry. That down full forward line looks very small; maybe that harrison is the foil for wee laverty and mccomisky.

omagh_gael

Quote from: theticklemister on February 01, 2013, 05:34:58 PM
Quote from: rrhf on February 01, 2013, 05:26:27 PM
Bad weather makes Conor angry

that gormley fella is always angry. That down full forward line looks very small; maybe that harrison is the foil for wee laverty and mccomisky.

Joe McMahon has been starved all week, he'll eat both of thon full forwards for his entrèe.

The Worker

theticklemister

rrhf

I fancy Tyrone to wreck that Down defence.  a nice 4 point win on the cards but I fancy a credible Down performance to really give Tyrone a scare.

DownFanatic

Quote from: Fuzzman on February 01, 2013, 04:53:14 PM
Has he much pace?
I'd say he'll be looking forward to meeting Conor Gormley.

Personally wouldn't have him down as ultra pacy but he can shift with the best of them. NFL totally different ball game to McKenna Cup and hopefully he can cut the mustard. No better way to do this than pitting his wits against the likes of Gormley.

DuffleKing

When did Gormley last have a decent game for Tyrone?