Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: leenie on June 16, 2017, 03:24:13 PM
Anyone from clan na gael ?  Could ya pm me

Dont THINK anyone on here. I can get you a number if needed.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Rois

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 16, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

How could you forget Fuzzman??

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Rois on June 16, 2017, 10:30:05 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 16, 2017, 03:39:32 PM

How could you forget Fuzzman??

Sure he's a Dub now. When he was last at CNG Brian Dooher was U10s, and Stevie was U6s!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fuzzman

Taught them both all they know.
Yeah I pm'd Leenie.

Teaching Jack McCaffrey these days. Two player of the year awards not bad

Redhand Santa

Assuming the next two rounds of the league go ahead as planned Tyrone's win yesterday should leave the club leagues well rattled through and a much earlier finish than last year. That will be 9 of the 10 non starred games played. It'll leave 3 starred games to be played late July/August and the league more or less done pre championship.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 19, 2017, 10:54:17 AM
Assuming the next two rounds of the league go ahead as planned Tyrone's win yesterday should leave the club leagues well rattled through and a much earlier finish than last year. That will be 9 of the 10 non starred games played. It'll leave 3 starred games to be played late July/August and the league more or less done pre championship.

Seems to be better organised this year, doesnt it?  League games seem to be rattling off rightly.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Christmas Lights on June 19, 2017, 10:57:43 AM
Quote from: Redhand Santa on June 19, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

Seems to be better organised this year, doesnt it?  League games seem to be rattling off rightly.

It does though they have been a bit luckier with the Tyrone games this year. There was a long break between the league and championship with no league final to worry about. And the fact Tyrone won yesterday and no semi replay like last year will help further. It's also a good idea to get the reserve championship played now when players are still interested. Hopefully by time Tyrone are out the league (apart from play offs) and reserve championships should be close to done.

driveherin

What about Grey Hoodie boy??? Any more word or has it just been swept under the carpet like all big clubs??? No real punishments handed out? CCCCCCCC cow out once again? Pathetic...

tothetop03

Quote from: driveherin on June 19, 2017, 02:07:29 PM
What about Grey Hoodie boy??? Any more word or has it just been swept under the carpet like all big clubs??? No real punishments handed out? CCCCCCCC cow out once again? Pathetic...

Nothing on the referees reports as he said after daisy mcdermot struck clonoe number 11 he walked off the field and was told by his umpire there was an "incident" in which he never seen....

I would imagine ccc cannot use unauthorised video as evidence....

So it seems like Ardboe v Coalisland(league)...Dromore v Killyclogher(championship semi final) and Coalisland v Killyclogher (county final replay) if it is not in the referees report they cannot take action....

tiempo

Good decision to being the Reserve Champ, some clubs posting their delight at getting the win, a lot better than the animosity you would get delaying it til the pissing rain of Sept/Oct. Hopefully that'll get rattled off quite quickly and the same again from here on.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tothetop03 on June 19, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

Nothing on the referees reports as he said after daisy mcdermot struck clonoe number 11 he walked off the field and was told by his umpire there was an "incident" in which he never seen....

I would imagine ccc cannot use unauthorised video as evidence....

So it seems like Ardboe v Coalisland(league)...Dromore v Killyclogher(championship semi final) and Coalisland v Killyclogher (county final replay) if it is not in the referees report they cannot take action....

Nonsense.

They used still photographs to suspend some of our players before.

Like  I said before, they make it up as they go along.

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Taylor

This

driveherin

If it had been Urney and Greencastle for example would Mr McHugh aka yella belly...have 'not seen it???' Bloody disgraceful!!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: driveherin on June 19, 2017, 03:03:35 PM
If it had been Urney and Greencastle for example would Mr McHugh aka yella belly...have 'not seen it???' Bloody disgraceful!!!!

He could not have seen it as he had left the field..... Like Ardboe and Coalisland last year when Martin Sludden never mentioned the melee in his referees report......

driveherin

Bullshit!!! He was on the pitch when the original row started!! ie...when No20 ran into the back of Daisy!!! He seen enough to report on it!!! He's a coward...