Donegal v Kerry AIQF

Started by RMDrive, July 28, 2012, 08:42:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emmetryan

I've put together a tactical analysis piece on this game here http://action81.com/blog/?p=6117
writer of the Tactics not Passion series at Action81.com

Fear ón Srath Bán

Good man Emmet, and you called it correctly in your preview.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mlcollins

Dirk digler,ye have enough dirty players in yere own county and were one of the first to master it and indeed may i say kerry will be in croker far sooner than yere crowd now f**ck off you nordie BASTARD.

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: mlcollins on August 06, 2012, 02:05:03 PM
Dirk digler,ye have enough dirty players in yere own county and were one of the first to master it and indeed may i say kerry will be in croker far sooner than yere crowd now f**ck off you nordie b**tard.

You have no idea where I am from, but true to form the anti-Ulster hatred seeps from a Kerryman like pus from an infected wound. I don't enjoy Donegal's style of play ( not that Kerry don't know about doing the blanket defence either)  but was delighted for their fans yesterday, and even more delighted to see the sour Kerry faces on the pitch and in the stands after they discovered yet another Ulster bogey team . Galvin and Tomás O Sé are dirty, cynical players who know no level they will not stoop to, and great footballers though they were, I could never like them. And there is nothing in Kerry to replace them. Let the famine continue.  8)

Tubberman

The two of ye should f**k off to hoganstand or a playground somewhere to fight it out.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

mlcollins

Ah yes just another jealous sad bastard and by the way are you ASHAMED of your county,the fact that you didn't indicate it.It's obvious you come from somewhere where is little success,what a sad little man you are,oh and by the way kerry will never be too off the mark,that's our tradition,our history sc**bag.

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: mlcollins on August 06, 2012, 02:22:42 PM
Ah yes just another jealous sad b**tard and by the way are you ASHAMED of your county,the fact that you didn't indicate it.It's obvious you come from somewhere where is little success,what a sad little man you are,oh and by the way kerry will never be too off the mark,that's our tradition,our history sc**bag.

I'd say a (characteristiclly) sore loser, biiter Kerryman ranting expletive filled drivel like a drunken tr**p on the street  about Tyrone and Ulster football (though you have no idea where I am from) is the ultimate in internet forum sadness.

Oh, and by the way, Kerry are finished, finito,out the gap, gone - and will not be missed. Let the famine continue, and slán go fóill 8)

rrhf

What part of Carlow you from Dirk?

mlcollins

I have a funny feeling you would know a lot about tramps, still ashamed of your county i see, now giving the colour orange would indicate you're either a dutchman or a nordie from armagh or else you like the colour orange , your spelling is quite poor which could indicate you coming from a socially deprived area and the jealousy of your posts would indicate that you have intimacy issues which leaves me to ponder how you got access to a computer in a psychiatric unit.

Dirk Diggler

;D

Such bitterness and lack of decency from a bad loser Kerryman, but nothing new there.

Suck it up hillbillyboy, you'll have to get used to it for the next decade. Let the famine continue 8)

Wildweasel74

well done to Donegal yesterday, abit hairy with a couple of mins to go but well and by far the better team. As say after the cork game, Kerry have alot of mileage on the clock, Outside the Tyrone game they have been very poor all year. Tomas O`Se was their best Kerry player on display yesterday, but at 34 that's worrying for Kerry. Some say he`s dirty, i just settle for hardy, overtakes Paul Curran as the best NO.5 every to play the game. Kerry will need Tommy Walsh and David Moran back next year plus blood 5 or 6 new lads. Cork be on top in Munster for a few years to come am afraid. Donegal have a good chance against Cork although the sheer size and power of the Cork would concern me

mlcollins

First of all you aint decent,call my ripostes a sort of counter transferance if you like and it's plain to see here who is bitter. Sore loser,you're having a laugh,we can take our beating well, it's only when individuals like you, who hide behind their computer and are even too ASHAMED to indicate their county and at the same time act like a WUM / TROLL putting down a county that has just been beaten don't deserve anything but basic contempt. It's obvious you're a cowardly cretin.

Dirk Diggler

Quote from: mlcollins on August 06, 2012, 03:11:54 PM
First of all you aint decent,call my ripostes a sort of counter transferance if you like and it's plain to see here who is bitter. Sore loser,you're having a laugh,we can take our beating well, it's only when individuals like you, who hide behind their computer and are even too ASHAMED to indicate their county and at the same time act like a WUM / TROLL putting down a county that has just been beaten don't deserve anything but basic contempt. It's obvious you're a cowardly cretin.

What are you hiding behind, hillbillyboy? And consistently appalling grammatical structure  ( I won't mention your terrible spelling seeing as you place such proud emphasis on it), some type of abusive stream of  consciousness . Try to compose the words in a coherent structure rather than just mashing the keyboard in fury with your fists, did you learn anything in the hedge school ? You'd want to learn to deal with the bitterness consuming you  over the winter ( it'll be a long one for you, heeheeheee) and coming years as you will not get any antidote for it from the Kerry football team. Bye bye, Tomás. Bye bye O'Mahony. Bye bye "Brazil". Hello famine. ;D

mlcollins

::) My previous assertion of your mental state grows stronger and stronger but then again coming from another country ye have more lax rules re: sectioning. This echolalia thing is further symptomatic of your unbalanced mental state but then again what would you expect from a TROLLy dolly  ;) LOL, 36 all-irelands, 36 all-irelands, 36 all-irelands, 36 all-irelands, bye bye saddo. 36 all-irelands, 36 all-irelands, 36 all-irelands.

Dirk Diggler

You sound like Eliza Doolittle in the early stages of trying to "talk proper".

"Turty shix All Irelands, turty shix All Irelands" - you won't be changing it "turty sheven" for many years and well you know it, heeheeheee.