Cheeky Dubs

Started by Dinny Breen, May 15, 2007, 01:14:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

And the free that wasn't a free don't forget that :(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

tayto

I bet there's nothing about the dubs in this weeks Sunday Times.
Or are you talking about the rags? [and i include the s'indo in that]
if it's rags you deserve everything you get! :P

rosnarun

QuoteI bet there's nothing about the dubs in this weeks Sunday Times.
Or are you talking about the rags? [and i include the s'indo in that]
if it's rags you deserve everything you get!

not like the decent sunday time a typical union jack waving jackeen. Queen Vic would be pround of you
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

tayto

my jaysus, union jack waving? The chip on shoulder detecto has gone off the radar! The gloves are off already are they  :P

Well it's the last vestage of my sunday papers, if i lose the times i wont bother buying one at all, the rest are muck, plain and simple, what else is there? the s'indo is an opinion based hateful rag, the tribune has acres of rugby coverage, altho i do get it sometimes, the sunday times annoys me alright when it hides the GAA coverage after the cricket ... it's my current best of a bad lot ... what do you suggest? the sunday world?

lynchbhoy

Quote from: tayto on May 16, 2007, 11:00:51 AM
my jaysus, union jack waving? The chip on shoulder detecto has gone off the radar! The gloves are off already are they  :P

Well it's the last vestage of my sunday papers, if i lose the times i wont bother buying one at all, the rest are muck, plain and simple, what else is there? the s'indo is an opinion based hateful rag, the tribune has acres of rugby coverage, altho i do get it sometimes, the sunday times annoys me alright when it hides the GAA coverage after the cricket ... it's my current best of a bad lot ... what do you suggest? the sunday world?

I despise them all but in homage to the commonwelth I buy the same paper effectively TWICE - the times and the sunday mail.

on occassion I buy the SBP and the tribune to read about ross ocarroll kelly and his exploits.

there is decent sports coverage in those papers - apart from SBP which is the best paper imo, but has no sports.

forkinknife

THE BOYS ARE IN TOWN!

Well well well the anti-dublin brgiade are in fine voice as the year of reckoning advances. I was thinking letus look at the rivals to our crown.

full back

Quote from: forkinknife on May 16, 2007, 11:45:37 AM
THE BOYS ARE IN TOWN!

Well well well the anti-dublin brgiade are in fine voice as the year of reckoning advances. I was thinking letus look at the rivals to our crown.

Ahh, knifeinfork - how is the rash?
How is the great Paula keeping?
now, what was that you were saying?

forkinknife

KERRY - DONE. NO MOYNIHAN NEIGH NEIGH NIEGH. not THAT HE WOULDVE COped with the brogan bros anyway. the basketball frweak? AS 2UNLIMTED SAID ""No No No No No No No No".

TYRONE - DONE. Peter the sycronised swimmer gone but be honest when did he ever perform against the peoples champs? TYRONE WONT MAKE IT OUT OF NORTHERN IRELAMND!!!

ARMAGH - DONE. FAT. OLD.

MAYO - WIDE.

full back

Jaysus, knifeinfork, even by your standards that is a terrible post.
Anyway, lets get back on, sorry to Paula - how is she keeping?
Anymore nights out?

forkinknife

CORK - - Biggest shower of wankers this side of Hawaii. Nothing i like moree that ramming it down the throats of rebels. Who DO they think they are? THEY'LL win nothing. Zilpch. Can you name one cork player? I don't think so either too.

DONEGAL - - Glug Glug Glug. We remember 2003, sponsored by Bundoran Whiskeys. Ha hA. Oooohhh Deveney, he touched me. Boo Hoo. Dry yer eyes you fuckin woman.

GALWAY - Dont make me laugh. Pull your socks up Joyce? Oh they're at your armpit already you gypsire.

LAOIS - hahaha. But we're only a small county with small players. then fcuk off into the tommy murphy minors then and take your longhaired hippies with you, knackers.

MEATH - yes what a team/. division 2 ooooohhhh. NEVER WERE, NEVER ARE AND NEVER WILL BE in our league. Geraghtys a lovely fellow though. the sorta guy youd bring home to your ma, if she was a prostitute or something ha ha h aa.

Hardy

Quote from: forkinknife on May 16, 2007, 12:02:35 PM
CORK - - Biggest shower of wankers this side of Hawaii. Nothing i like moree that ramming it down the throats of rebels. Who DO they think they are? THEY'LL win nothing. Zilpch. Can you name one cork player? I don't think so either too.

DONEGAL - - Glug Glug Glug. We remember 2003, sponsored by Bundoran Whiskeys. Ha hA. Oooohhh Deveney, he touched me. Boo Hoo. Dry yer eyes you fuckin woman.

GALWAY - Dont make me laugh. Pull your socks up Joyce? Oh they're at your armpit already you gypsire.

LAOIS - hahaha. But we're only a small county with small players. then fcuk off into the tommy murphy minors then and take your longhaired hippies with you, knackers.

MEATH - yes what a team/. division 2 ooooohhhh. NEVER WERE, NEVER ARE AND NEVER WILL BE in our league. Geraghtys a lovely fellow though. the sorta guy youd bring home to your ma, if she was a prostitute or something ha ha h aa.

Ah good man - saved me the trouble there in the last sentence.

full back

Maybe thats what you like knifeinfork, but what will the beautiful/not so beautiful/chancey as fcuk Paula say
No doubt, you are some craic :D

forkinknife

Quote from: Hardy on May 16, 2007, 12:07:49 PM

Ah good man - saved me the trouble there in the last sentence.

aye, your ma hardy. thats what i said your ma. i haven't finished yet.

forkinknife

Quote from: full back on May 16, 2007, 12:08:54 PM

Maybe thats what you like knifeinfork, but what will the beautiful/not so beautiful/chancey as fcuk Paula say
No doubt, you are some craic :D

stop this sort of shite, I don't go around willy nilly talking and insulting about people you fcukin blagger.

full back

Course you dont talk about or insult people kinfeinfork :D
Did Mr Geraghty & the delectable Paula ever partake in carnal knowledge?
You seem to be an angry little man - do you still have the rash & Paula wont give you any?